help!

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
Heart of Love

Post by Heart of Love » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:52 am

I was raised in a very religious home. My dad being a pastor wont accept that Im involved in a relationship with another female. They havent talked to me for a long time now. I havent even seen my brother in over a year. I am happy but at the same time I think half my anxiety come from this. I cant leave the one I love. Sometimes it makes me feel like God is going to turn his back on me, that scares me to. Anyone have any advice or in a similar situation please help.

deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:12 am

Hi Heart of love.

You can only change the things you can, and you can't change people's hearts. Pray to GOD to change their hearts, and in the meantime, go on with life, but make sure you forgive them for shutting you out and whatever else they've done to you.

Keep doing your program, it will help you with this.

Heart of Love

Post by Heart of Love » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:27 am

The problem is I dont have the money for the full program Ive just been receiving free emails on a short program. I only have one session left afraid it hasnt helped me enough thats why im seeking others to help with advice.They tell me that I cant have a relationship with God and that I will die an early death for sinning. Thats scary. Thank you for caring to reply.

deedee00

Post by deedee00 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:58 am

Go on ebay.com. There are people on there selling the program at low prices and if you're willing to bid on them, they are even cheaper than just buying. I was bidding on one and I would've gotten the whole program for 26.00, but I decided to let this other person win it, because I already have it and it seemed like she really needed it. she got it for 23.50. This was a older one, but they're still the same. If you just want to buy one, you can get them for about $200. But the prices change from day to day, as they sell out and get new ones.

I also bought the 3 coaching cds on ebay for $9.00. StressCenter sells them for $60 something dollars plus shipping plus tax. On ebay you don't pay tax, and the people only charge a little for shipping.

You can have a relationship with GOD, and you'll start to feel more confident about that when you do the program.

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”