Feeling down

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.

Post by Guest » Sun May 25, 2008 2:17 am

Hello Annette,
I understand. I'm responsible for myself, my reactions, and my responses to things. I handled the situation and I'm glad I could be there for him because that's what a friend is for. I appreciate you posting and I do understand what you're saying here. Thank you.

All my best,
Inside Man :cool:

P.S. I've also read a lot of Ralph Marston on the daily motivator.

KevinL

Post by KevinL » Sun May 25, 2008 2:31 am

You are very welcome, and I am first to say that you are the full meaning of a friend. You are also the example of the meaning of a "man". You are taking a very difficult walk and doing it well. Your friend is an exampe to us all. I know that the Lord has blessed you and I pray he be with your friend also. Boy like Lucinda was saying "Life just is not always fair". Have a blessed day. Hugs to you and your friend.

I get the things I send from a friend of mine, and I really enjoy them.

Annette.

Post by Guest » Mon May 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi: this morning I looked at all of the sessions and felt overwhelmed. I am on session 3. Then, I've since thought: Replace the negative with a positive thought: So, now I self talked and said to myself: There is nothing to be overwhelmed about;. Just take it a step at a time. It's going to take patience and practice and I feel so grateful that I saw the commercial on TV TO Send away for Lucinda's stress and anxiety package. I believe it is going to really help me. It already has. My friends say, they have noticed a change in me. So with God's help, I will overcome and learn the skills to manage my disorder. Thanks, loux

My Path to Peace

Post by My Path to Peace » Tue May 27, 2008 3:13 am

Hello loux,
Good for you for changing that negative to a positive. Just like you said, take it a step at a time. It's going to take patience and practice. You can do it. This program has helped me a lot.

All my best,

Post by Guest » Wed May 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Thanks inside man for your positive input. What session are you on? Lesson 3 has much in it and it is very important, so I'll probably do it again, for 2 weeks instead of l week. Today, I kept trying to give myself affirmations from the flash cards. All the positive statements. I'm going to do it cause I'm sick of living this way.
thanks, loux

Want2FeelGoodAgain

Post by Want2FeelGoodAgain » Thu May 29, 2008 3:25 am

Hello loux,
I'm on Session 10. Staying on Session 3 for two weeks is ok. I stayed on Session 8 for three weeks because you want to understand it and really learn, you know? Just running through it won't benefit you. Use the flash cards, that's what they're there for. Take them with you. I have lots of times. You want to build up the positive in yourself. You can do it. I totally understand about being sick of living this way. I'm 44 and I've had these problems all my life. Now I'm not telling you this to discourage you but to lift you up, give you strength, and determination to continue on. Becasue now I'm doing good. People around me see a change and if I can do it YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

All my best,
One day at a time is the fastest we can go......

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”