Weekly Prayer Group

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Kimberly 12175

Post by Kimberly 12175 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 am

This is proof that this program is a blessing from God!
Kimberly D. Walker

Freedom4me

Post by Freedom4me » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks for doing this. It really is awesome

Miss peaches

Post by Miss peaches » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 am

i would love to join! im so grateful i found this site!

C.C. Ryder

Post by C.C. Ryder » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:27 am

This weekend is special. Not only are we celebrating a blessed holiday, but also the anniversary of our group. Our Sunday night prayer group began meeting on Easter two years ago. It has been my sincere honor and privilege to be with you each week, get to know you and pray with you. What a true compliment you gave me by letting me into your hearts and homes, and trusting me as the group’s leader.

For personal reasons and family commitments, I need to step down for now and will not be able to continue to oversee the group at this time. It’s been a great ride.

The purpose of this message is to express not only my gratitude, but my hope that you will keep it going and continue to enjoy the worship and fellowship. Perhaps someone else would like to assume the role of leader, or perhaps you don’t even need one. You all know what you are doing. :)

Heartfelt thanks for your frienship and prayers. I would ask for your continued prayers for my family, as we face some difficult days ahead. And many thanks to StressCenter.com for approving and promoting the group, and providing a time and place to meet.

Being with you has been a tremendous joy, and you each hold a special place in my heart. Blessings and love to you.

Thank you,
CC

kathig

Post by kathig » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:13 pm

I just found you guys! If the group is still meeting I'd like to join in this Sunday evening...?

Texas Blossom

Post by Texas Blossom » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

I am interested in a prayer group. Did you start the group on Easter Sunday? Please rely to this message.

God Bless, Texas Blossom

23speedster

Post by 23speedster » Sat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Hey CC Ryder, This is my 1st time on this site. The last entry was sometime ago and I would like to know if the prayer group has bee reopened. thanks mack

new gma

Post by new gma » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 am

Hello, I can tell that the prayer group was going a while ago but I would love to get involved, I am available during the week for this I know that prayer and faith in the Lord has helped me so much during this time in my life I have seen the power of prayer so many times in the past I think it would be great.
Please respond if anyone is interested or how I can join another group Thank You!!

martha sadler

Post by martha sadler » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:00 am

:cool: I would like to join too! If I can get every one to pray for my brother Ronnie . He is ill , he is having problems with his liver . And he just lost his daughter about two weeks ago from Breast cancer. He is not doing so good with that. Thanks Martha

hopefullartist

Post by hopefullartist » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 am

i would like to join to.ive had several things happen over the last 3yrs. that i can only explain by saying, "it was help from god". afew years ago my father past away, i was his caregiver, and a relative did something that really made me ANGRY! along with my anxiety/depresion,i could not handle it, i was crying and praying to god for 3 days to take this from me because i could not bear it! the emotions were overwhelming and i was begging god for help! the 3rd morning i woke up and the 1st thing i realized was that it was gone. all those emotions and the pain were just gone! even now when i think of it i get "goosebumps". i couldnt believe he had done that for me. i was saying "why would he do that for me". that was the "negative" thoughts of anxiety. he did it because i asked him to help me FORGIVE, and take this unbearable pain away, and he did because he loves us. i thank him for that everyday, and for all things. i pray for us all.and remember, god said,"for thru suffering comes strength". i think we will all be very strong people in the end.god bless you all.

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”