Weekly Prayer Group

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
giga247

Post by giga247 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:15 am

i also would like to join this prayer group. i havent been in the program long but it is helping me to deal with anxiety and to learn to depend on God. My request thou is i havent been married very long and i have a nine yr old step son, my husband claims to believe in the lord but he gives me no support when it comes to my anxiety how to deal and waiting on the lord. so im doing it all on my own and with God. please pray that my influance in helping myself will show my family the love of christ. thanku and God bless

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Kathleen that is awesome. What a blessing for you. :)
I am glad you shared that precious moment with us all.
J~

C.C. Ryder

Post by C.C. Ryder » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:48 am

SO very happy to see so many of you expressing interest in our weekly prayer group. We are a non-denominational group that meets each Sunday night at 7 Eastern time in the help area of this site's chat room. ALL are welcome. We hope to see you soon.

God bless,
CC

Prayer Works

Post by Prayer Works » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Hello....what an awesome ministry.....
Thanks for being obedient to the call of God.
Excited about participating.

I'm a living witnessing...PRAYER WORKS!

Kathleen be encouraged....what a good thing to experience the presence of the Lord. Just know that Jesus loves you and would never reject you. The bible says that, "He who comes to Him He would not cast out." Man will reject us...but Praise God he does not act like "man." We can trust HIM!!!! Continue to grow in the FAITH!

Heather Rowan

Post by Heather Rowan » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:43 am

Please pray for me and my son as I journey thru this program. It has been a long stressful year for both of us. I need help letting go and letting God. The next few months are going to be very challenging as I face some things. I know that God will have mercy I just need to really let myself trust him.

Thank you

cfe

Post by cfe » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:49 am

The next few months are going to be very challenging
heather Rowan;
You are in the right place, going through this program, is the best thing I have ever done for my life, and the lives of all my family.
"Peace, Not Stress; By obeying God through obeying His Word and doing what we know in our heart is right for us, we will accomplish specifically what He wants done at the time and in the way He wants it done. This promotes peace instead of stress. Through obeying the Lord, we place ourselves in position for Him to be able to bless us in the way He desires and plans." Joyce Myers
<span class="ev_code_RED">We are assured and know that '[God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to {his} design and purpose - Romans 8:28 AMP</span>
Dear God: Thank you for this program and Thank You for Lucinda, she was obedient to make this program possible for all of us, God Bless her, and God Bless Heather Rowan, she followed your leading to this program, and I know it can be difficult, it can feel like the program is bringing on anxiety, at times, and that putting it down will stop it, but I have learned Feelings Buried Alive never die, and they must be dug up and given to You! for forgiveness and mercy, we must pray for our enemies, to receive forgiveness for our selves, help Heather to have compassion on herself and forgive herself, [the hardest one to forgive is ourselves} Thank you God for your Mercy is NEW every day, and All Things Are Possible through You, with You, and because of the sacrifice of Jesus, we are able to come to You Boldly, under His Blood we are Righteous, so we can find You and receive Your Peace, and Joy in our life. Thank God for Heather's leaning on you, to get through this, for there truly is no other way, Bless her journey, and be in her journaling, and working through it all, in Jesus Name, Amen
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

cfe

Post by cfe » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:09 pm

when it comes to my anxiety how to deal and waiting on the lord. so im doing it all on my own and with God. please pray that my influance in helping myself will show my family the love of christ.
giga247'
This anxiety is a wonderful lesson, that will draw you closer to Jesus, closer to God than you have ever been. I believe those of us that suffer from anxiety, are being drawn and purified by the Lord, to do an awesome work for Him! He needs us as much as He needed Moses, even as much as He needed His son Jesus to come to earth, and make ways in the wilderness. I just came from a Seminar, that talked about how "we are the people, we are waiting for, we are the sons, and daughters of God, and we can do all things through Christ. We are the week in witch God can show all His Glory. so if your life is a patch work of problems, rejoice, for it will show God's Glory like none other.
"Conquer fear; Fear is a spirit that can produce physical and emotional symptoms. When fear is attacking us, we may feel shaky and weak or find ourselves sweating. It may take everything we can muster just to speak or move. None of that means that we are cowards,. The Word of God does not say "sweat not"! The way to conquer fear is to press on through it and get on the other side of it - the side of freedom." Joyce Myers
<span class="ev_code_RED">It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will [march] with you, He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; [let there be no cowardice of flinching, but] fear not, neither become broken [ in sprit] (depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm). - Deuteronomy 31;8 AMP</span>
Dear God; giga247, has come to ask for Your Mercy, and Grace. she knows you are with her, but she needs a bit more support,. Remind her of Your strength, and that she can lean on You for her support, help her to see how You can bring her family along side her, as she walks through this valley before her. help her to rest in knowing Your love is eternal, and new every moment, help her to forget religion, and go deeper into having a relationship with You, unceasing through it all, in Jesus most Precious name, Amen
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

cfe

Post by cfe » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 am

Dear Citizens: PRAY

This is just a quick reminder to you to keep on praying regarding the health care bill. It Is not yet a done deal.

Pray that each of these men will seek God, stand strong, and do the right thing. Pray that we can be what God wants us to be as a Nation. Could it be that God has allowed Senator Nelson to make this deal to expose the depth of corruption there is in our political system? Americans, have a high ethical standard and don’t want special deals, just fair ones, and we don’t want something at the expense of other, nor at the expense of unborn lives.

Pray that more that has been hidden in darkness will now be revealed in the light. This is the season of Hanukkah and Christmas. May God’s light shine abroad in our Nation, as well as in your own lives and in the lives of those you love.

Blessings,

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6

"If satan had known what he was doing when he crucified the Lord of glory on the cross, he would have never done it. He thought the crucifixion was his greatest victory, but it was actually his ultimate defeat." "Yours O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and the earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and Yours it is to be exalted as Head over all. - CHRONICLES 29:11
Dear God; be with our leaders, we have elected them but you are ultimately in control of our Nation, forgive us O Lord for our disobedience, for our sins, and help our Nation turn from it's evil ways, wash us from the innocent blood, and stop this waist of your children. In the Precious Name of Jesus we pray, Amen 8^)keep looking up!

cfe

Post by cfe » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPViKJRHyZo

I hope this opens for you all, this is such a wonderful new Christmas song.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

CC
Thank you so much for the good time in prayer tonight. It was nice to all join and lay our burdens at the Lords feet.To come together and pray freely and openly. It was cool.
7pm Eastern in the chat/help room
be there and be blessed
;)
J~

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”