Weekly Prayer Group

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
clineng

Post by clineng » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Hello everyone. What a great idea. I would love to be part of this prayer group. I have been praying to the Lord Jesus Christ to help me with my anxiety. I would love to join. I am new here so when does the group meet and where do I go to join

pattiH

Post by pattiH » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 am

This is a wonderful idea I have praying to the LORD JESUS CHRIST for healing and I would love to know how I join and what time you have prayer group.

Have Faith

Post by Have Faith » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:08 pm

I hear it is on Sundays at 7 p.m. Eastern time. It was quoted to be on the Help Area of Chat.
I'd like to come also.

Philippians 4:6

Post by Philippians 4:6 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 pm

I just received my package today, and I am excited to see there is a prayer group meeting weekly... is it so? please advise :) blessings

Stephanie(25 years old)

Post by Stephanie(25 years old) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 am

Member of the Mormon Church: Can I have a special prayer? I have been suffering from Constipation for a very long time. I need a prayer to get better.

Mimigirl

Post by Mimigirl » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 pm

We do meet at 7 pm eastern standard time every Sunday night in the help room all are welcome and it is a true blessing. I am so excited to see new people there. So if you go to the chat rooms on the page and then when the chat appears go to the help room not the general room and that is where prayer is held. Cannot wait to see you all on Sunday nights.
God bless and have a wonderful week
Mimi
xo

Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi all,

We have an on line church that doesn't stop with worshiping, praising and praying. It runs 24/7/365. Many are being blessed and healed. If interested please drop me a private message.

Here's 2 poems I hope you enjoy, please do not be offended at the poem titled foolish and self way the bottom line is that He loves us and no matter how soiled, jaded there is hope for all of us as He calls us to himself:

http://aie-llc.com/Poems/FearNot.mp3

http://aie-llc.com/Poems/FoolishAndSelfishWay.doc

God's blessings to all of you. In Jesus name Amen!
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

hall234200

Post by hall234200 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 pm

what is the website of your church. dont know how to send a pm.

Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Hi Hall,

I sent you a pm. Look up top of this page and see the tool bar. You should see a flashing indicator notifying you that you have a private message. You can also access your private message folder is via Go button at that tool bar above, then Personal Zone, then Private messages. Go there and see my message to you and it should have a light bulb icon on new messages.

Take care and peace be with you!
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

Kgirl

Post by Kgirl » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:08 am

I am very happy to say that for the first time in my life,(47 yrs) I felt the comfort of our Lord last night when I was pleading with Him to fill me with the Holy Spirit so I can endure what I need to in order to confront and overcome my anxiety. I can only describe it as a slow warmth spreading over me causing me some peace. I have never felt this before and it was only for a few moments. Sort of like He was saying, "I've got you." I have always had trust issues and learned to walk on eggshells and never cause any attention to myself with both parents being alcoholics.
It was such a bittersweet moment.
I wanted to especially thank Ms. T, Gman and Mom of 6 for every encouraging word they have written. I think if it wasn't for you, I would have never given 110% to the Lord for fear of rejection from Him. Thank you all so very much and may God keep on working through you!!!!!!
Kathleen

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”