Giving thanks for the lives of everyone

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Donald W. Sautter

Post by Donald W. Sautter » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 am

Dearest sweet hearts
I have been reading alot of what everyone writes and the wisdom is wonderful. I am truly amazed to tears. To those seeking help, remember that everyone has been where you might be and has come through the hard times of their life. God does have answers for everyone even if it requries tough changes for your life.
The love of God is migthy and awesome and I thank Him for each and everyone of you!!!!
Tears for Jesus Ministry

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey Donald,
I totally agree!!! God is the answer to every single difficulty we face in this life!!! I could not make it through one single day without HIM in my life!!!

He carries me through the difficult and stressful times!!! He gives me health and security!!! He watches over my family and friends!!!

God is sooooo good to every single one of us!!! He will not with-hold any good thing from those who love and serve HIM!!!

I honestly don't know where I would be today, if HE had not saved my soul 22 years ago, and I could never ever thank HIM enough for shedding HIS precious blood for a "wretch" like me!!!

I pray that every single person on this little forum is delivered from all of their fears!!!

God bless each of you on your road to recovery is my prayer tonight and always for you!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:52 am

Hi ya Ms. T
I signed up for simple truths news letter and I just love it, thank you. I found a truth I want to share from them.
"People are like sticks of dynamite; there's power on the inside, but nothing happens until the fuse gets lit."
I hope you enjoy it also.
All my love in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Tears for Jesus Ministry

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”