How can I find good Christian fellowship here?

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
SaraHall

Post by SaraHall » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 am

Please help me find good Christian fellowship in this forum. I am new and do not know anyone. I need to hear a positive and loving voice.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 am

Hello. I am a Christian (Catholic to be precise.. although I have not been active in the church for quite some time). My faith in God has helped me through many difficult moments in dealing with my depression and anxiety. I find a prayer in the morning to ask for God's assistance throughout the day is very comforting. Likewise, a prayer at night to say thank you for his presence during the day and asking for his continued support during the night is calming. Please know you are among friends here. We all have this road block in common.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:43 am

Hi Sara, I am a Christian and you are welcome to send me a PM anytime. We are all on here for common reasons and are here to love and support one another. Please feel free to share whatever it is that you need to. God bless. Tammy

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 am

Hi Sara,

God bless...you are not alone. I'm in week 4 of the program. Feel free to message me :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am

Sara
Hi and welcome! Are you using the program Combatting Stress and Depression Program? I am on week 3 and I am getting alot from it.
There are many Christians here on the message boards. So jump in the waters fine :)

Jill~ :)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:40 am

Hi all I am a Baby Christian and i am Loving it.God is Faithful God.
God has Not givin us a spirit of Fear. but of Power,Love and of Sound Mind.....

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”