My Redeemer

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 pm

A couple weeks ago I was driving to the food bank where I work and I was really down and feeling kinda lonely and wondering if God was going to really heal me like he said? So I just clicked on the radio and this song came on after a few seconds of silence. I knew right then and there that the Lord sent this to me to reassure me. I cried so hard I almost couldn't drive, almost. But he is so very faithful and his mercies are New every morning . Thank You Lord for your love for me.
Enjoy the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9HaH4AX92c
goodnight
Jilly~

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Dear Jill,
I am soooo sorry that you have been feeling soooo down and I want you to know that I do love you dearly and I absolutely love this song you posted...Thank You Sooooo Much!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Jill,

That was so beautiful! I had my husband listen to. Somehow God always comes thru for us when we need him most.

God bless you.

Barb

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:15 am

Jilly that is a great song. Every word is true. We lean on him in times of need - he is faithful and true.

Luff ya

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:33 am

Thank you so much, Jill:

I know you did feel so much better after hearing that song.

Me too.
I loved the music with it a lot also.
MaryJane

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Jills Beatiful song He is indeed faithful and true. Merry Christmas Jillz Love you your sister in Christ Teresa z

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”