My Experience With Salvation!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 am

Dear Sister Jill,
What a beautiful story of "Salvation"...Thank you soooooo much for sharing your "Salvation" experience with each of us!!! God Bless You Little One!!! You are truly an angel!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus is being sent your way!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:26 am

Thanks T.
I would like to read some others stories too and I hope more will post as well.
:)

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Aaaaw Jill, me too :) :) :)

I would love to hear what good things God does daily...wouldn't you??? I love you dearly!!! I pray that God blesses you beyond human understanding!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:32 pm

I was just saved 8 months ago. I was always thinking about putting my testimony up here. I was an atheist before and literally one night I found Jesus. My best friend. He saved me! Why did he do this for me? I still do not understand this but boy am I lucky!! Friends and family couldn't believe this. They were shocked. I think God wanted to show people around me the miracles he does. I love your posts . Before I was saved I had horrible anxiety and depression. I was so isolated and wanted to die. I was on the stress center every night. My life was a living hell. Best way to describe it. But GOD had his plans for me. (-:

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 am

Aaaaaw Holly, What a beautiful testimony!!! Thank you soooo much dear sister and friend for sharing!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Have a beautiful day :) :) :)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 am

Slender Reed
The Lord came into my heart in the size of a golf ball, I stood up in amazment and I have been dealing with that moment of my life ever since. If I didn't take something to sleep Jesus would keep me up all night praying.
I love you Ms. T, I finally read this one
Tears for Jesus Ministry

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Aaaaw Donald, What a sweet thing to say!!! I pray that our Lord and Savior blesses you beyond human understanding!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:24 am

Dearest Ms. T
Ever since the Lord came into my heart, I will say, the world can't make my life any worse than what it was and the Lord Jesus can't bless my life anymore than HE already has, at least not in this world.
Tears for Jesus Ministry

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:02 am

Aaaaw Donald :) :) :),
That is soooooo true!!! But, Thanks Be to God, this is not our home!!! Heaven is waiting on us dear brother, and tears will never stain the streets of that city!!!

As "born again" Christians, we all have our crosses to bear in this life!!! Aaaaw, but it is soooooo worth it, since, God has prepared a place for us!!!

Eyes have not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love HIM!!! 1 Corinthians 2:9

Jesus said, "Take up your cross and follow me" and that is what we are trying to do dear brother in Christ Jesus!!!

God will always come through for us!!! He never leaves us to fight these battles alone!!! And I could never ever begin to praise HIM enough for all HE has done for me throughout the years!!!

I have failed HIM soooo many times, but HE has never failed me!!! My heart breaks for those who do not know HIM!!! They have no clue, what they are missing out on, in this world, and the world to come!!!

I wish that I had the power to save everyone, but only Jesus can do that one, and HE will, if they seek HIS precious face!!!

We are sooooo blessed to be called children of the most HIGH God, and to have our names written in the Lamb's book of Life!!!

Have a beautiful day showered with many blessings from on HIGH!!! May God Richly Bless You Brother!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 am

Amen and Amen little sister!!!

You put that so nicely! Please join me in prayer over my run down computer, that old serpent has been super busy at keeping me fighting off his guiles. My poor computer is just a hunk of metal that got caught in the middle of this spiritual battle. Praise God! We all know where that old serpent is going with his gang of rebellious angels. All I can do is laugh at him because Jesus gave me the victory so long ago. Amen and Amen! Praise Him in your valleys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkpfFxA6Yk0

Praise God cause the God on the mountain is the same God in the valleys. He's the same God! Amen and Amen!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”