My Experience With Salvation!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 am

Mat 5:10 (KJV) — Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:14 am

Hey, Hey. There are is no persecution here.
You may perceive it as so.

But the truth is , exception was taken about my suggestions of some good books to read.

No one is saved better than anyone else.
God does not show partiality. His salvation is free to all who accept it.
All you have to do is ask.

And if someone wants to work out his/her salvation by reading some good christian books , more power to him/her.

I did notice that you put some videos on the forum featuring Sid Roth.

And I did read on the forom a day or so ago that if you got that 'calm feeling ' while praying that God always answered your prayer.
So if you've been praying for a person for ahwile then surely God has already granted that prayer and that person does have the Love of Chirst in their heart.

It is not a sin to put forth some fresh ideas.
Every one can read the bible and choose for him/her self.

No one has a monopoly on being born again.
And it would be wrong to question another's salvation. That would be ursurping the role of God.
Lucifer was kicked out of heaven for that.

Now peace to all.
Surely a friendly discussion is not persecution.
Unless we think we have a monopoly on a subject.
Blessings , I'm sure.
SR

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 am

Hi Slender and Shifrah,
I thought that I began this thread!!! God had truly been blessing this little thread, until, the two of you came in here and tried to say that there is no feeling in Salvation!!!

I know better than this!!! When the Holy Spirit is placed inside your soul, you will know it for yourself and no-one will have to tell you!!!

So, I ask the two of you to kindly refrain from posting any further on this thread, since, you both have twisted and distorted my words!!!

I began this thread for the Glory of God and it has turned into something very ugly!!!

I would like to continue this thread for the very same reason!!!

If you continue to try to stir up trouble and strife, then, I will close this thread immediately!!!

Thank you both for understanding!!! I pray that the two of you rest well tonight!!!

God Bless!!! Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Dear Shifrah,
I was sharing my own experience with Salvation, so, that others could see that it is REAL!!!

You said earlier that there was no feeling in Salvation, now, you are saying that you cannot believe that I said that you did not have God's Love in your heart!!!

Love is a feeling Shifrah, so, you have me very confused!!! Either you have the Love of God living inside your soul, or you don't...

I love everyone and this has been sooooo difficult for me!!! I just wanted to share the love of Christ with others!!!

I am just a "sinner" saved by God's grace, nothing more!!!

I have no idea who have "been born again" since, I cannot open up their hearts and see whether or not the blood has been applied!!! Only God can do that one!!!

I am just a little "vessel" that God uses to try and reach out to others, nothing more!!!

I pray God's perfect will be done in all things under the sun!!! Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Shifrah, why do you want to argue???? I love peace!!! I hate these type of things!!! I know God is Love and I know that everyone who is born of God is born of Love...Period...

I was never talking about our feelings...I was talking about the Love of God, which, is a feeling from God which He places inside of our hearts when He saves us!!!

I pray to God that you can understand this one, since, I would love to see some peace on this little thread!!!

Much Love in Christ Jesus...Cloie

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm

I know that something is working in my life right now. I don't know much about it yet, but I will. Thank You Ms. T Bones.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi Manofmusic,
I must say that this has been a very "tough" day and I praise God for you!!!

When God begins a good work manofmusic, He will finish it!!! That is Biblical!!!

So, rest "assured" that whatever God is doing in your life, then, He will complete the good work!!!

God knows that I love every single person on this little forum!!!

God does indeed work in very "mysterious ways" manofmusic!!!

Who could ever know the mind of our Lord???

Thanks again for the encouraging words!!! God is soooooo good and faithful to those, who call on His great name!!!

I pray that God blesses you beyond human understanding and that He sends many "miracles" your way!!!

Have a wonderful night resting in our Lord's Loving Embrace!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus is being sent your way!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm

You know what's so neat about Jesus? Is that in each and every life He comes and touches and leads and draws us to him, and when we accept the free gift of salvation and become part of his family our lives are Never the Same. The Lord of Lord and King of Kings is in our hearts! Thats mind blowing. Is one persons salvation experience better than anothers? No what matters is that we are Now part of his family and we want to be more like him and we want others to see Him in us!
Lord make us more like you, calm our hearts in the uncertain times. In our weaknesses we lose track of what matters but Lord those times can strengthen us if we let them. Draw us to you Lord. Lord grant Dixie that confirmation that you are her Savior, just as you did for me when I was saved. Lord bless your children and thank you for your love and patience and care for us that you are always reaching down and showering us with your love. Even if we don't always see it. Tune our hearts to hear it. I pray these things in your name Jesus
amen

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi Dixie
your post got me thinking back to when I was saved. I was not feeling anything different at first and did feel somewhat calm. Infact I was a little anxious that maybe I hadn't prayed right or something? But I asked the Lord to show me some way in his word ( the bible ) that what I did was real. Later that night or I think it was a night after I was reading the bible before bed and I was in Romans and reading chapter 10 and got to verses 9 and 10
"that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confess is made unto salvation. (heres a bonus for ya) vs 11Whoever believes on him will not be put to shame"
It was proof right there. I did believe and I did confess it and he assured me that night that I was now a child of God. I couldn't sleep. I had a peace and was goofy and went and told my friends in the dorm. I was in Bible college by the way and thought I was a Christian because I went to church my whole life. Not the case I had been religious but never accepted Christ as my personal savior. Anwyhooo it was cool. It was some time later about a month or so that I was praying for my Dad. We had previously hated each others guts. I realized I was Not The Same. Love had come in the place of hate and I could not stop crying for hours. I was so humbled. I went and told my girlfriends in the dorm "I dont hate my dad anymore!!" and they were like "thats great Jill" haha they had no idea what the Love in my heart meant and how drastically my perspective had changed. I pray that for you too , that in your times of talking and praying the Lord will show himself to you in a special way that is unique unto you. He knows the desire of your heart,he loves you and will answer that prayer. you'll see.
I hope this helps. In the meantime keep on keeping on. The journey with Jesus is the best thing ever!!!!!
love
jill~
;)

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 am

Dear Sister Jill,
What a beautiful story of "Salvation"...Thank you soooooo much for sharing your "Salvation" experience with each of us!!! God Bless You Little One!!! You are truly an angel!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus is being sent your way!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”