My Experience With Salvation!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Hope77

Post by Hope77 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Hello Everyone,
I would like to share my "Born Again" experience with each of you!!! So, here I go!!!

I will never forget the day that I was "born again"

It was 22 years ago and I was going through a very difficult time in my life!!!

I can remember going outside and looking up into the clouds and wondering how far Heaven was from earth!!!

I began seeking Jesus' face as one would seek the most valuable pearl!!! In other words, I began to pray and would not give up, until, the day HE saved me!!!

I can remember seeking HIM for about 6 months before I actually had my "born again" experience!!!

I had to become humble as a little child and cry out to HIM!!!

I can remember kneeling beside my children's bunk beds and begging Jesus to save me!!

I had come to the end of my strength and I knew that I needed HIM more than anything in this world!!!

I had always believed there was a Jesus in my mind, but, until that day, I never knew HIM!!

There is such a huge difference in believing in your mind that someone exists than in actually knowing that person!!!

I can still remember the day of my "Spiritual Birth" as though, it was yesterday!!!

I was crying out to Jesus to save me!!! I said, "Jesus I know that you died on the cross and arose on the 3rd day, just for me, and I believed it in my heart!!!"

I had already gotten up from prayer and had walked into my living room, when, in the blink of an eye, I saw a light very close to my chest!!!

I didn't know nothing about a soul at that time, so, at that time, I called my soul a cup!!!

I physically felt like there was a cup inside of my chest and when that light came in, I could feel that cup being filled to overflowing with the most perfect peace!!!

I can not describe that peace, since, it is soooo much greater than any peace one feels in their everyday lives!!! It just surpasses all understanding!!!

I felt like a brand new person!!! I did not have one care in this world!!! Honestly, I would not have cared if my house burned down that moment, that peace was that great!!!

Not everyone sees lights when they get saved!!! This is my experience with salvation!!!

The Bible says you know you have passed from death onto life because you love your brothers!!! God is love!!! Everyone who is born of God is born of love!!!

Peace, joy, happiness and that great love that surpasses all understanding came into my soul that day in one package!!!

BTW: I can't remember my "natural birth" and I cannot forget my "Spiritual birth" neither, would I ever want to, since, it was and still is the very best thing that ever happened to me, since, I have been living on this planet!!!

I pray this helps each of you understand what true salvation is all about!!!

Have a great night's rest!!! Love in Jesus Christ!!!

BTW: Hey, I do not have to pray looking up at the clouds anymore, since, HE moved into my soul!!! I pray and talk to HIM daily!!! He is my Everything!!! My Father, Best Friend, Teacher, Counselor, and every other good descriptive word under the sun!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:12 am

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story! The good tears just flowed as it brought back wonderful memories for me. I'm going to print it out and keep it handy. THANKS AGAIN!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 am

Aaaaaw Bev. you are sooooo sweet!!! I pray soooo many blessings flow down upon you that you can barely contain them all!!!

I love you sooo much Bev...I sure can tell that you are my sister in Christ Jesus!!!

I pray you have the most wonderful day ever!!! Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm

That truely was a beautiful story Ms. T. I cant wait until day comes when I receive true salvation from the Lord. I recently gave my life to the Lord about 1 month ago. Your story is of great inspiration for me. I will keep praying and talking to Jesus each and every day. Its hard when you first give your life to Christ there are so many negative forces that try and bring you down but I am putting all my faith and trust in the Lord. I hope that as each day passes my faith becomes that much stronger. I ask if you dont mind if you would keep me in your prayers so that I will become a follower of Christ. Thanks and God Bless

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Dearest Clineng,
I would be honored to keep you in my prayers!!! Reading your posting brought tears to my eyes!!! I pray that God Blesses You Beyond Human Understanding!!!

You may have seen this video before, but, if you haven't, then, I am sure you will enjoy watching it!!!

Here is the video dear Clineng!!!

Father's Love Letter

I love you soooo much clineng and I pray you rest well sheltered beneath the wings of our Almighty God!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 am

Ms T Bone, that was such a wonderful story!
It was a priviledge to read that.
I've read other stories of lights along with the presence of the Lord. I've yet to have such an expereince.
But it is never too late. Maybe I will yet.
That would sure be a blessing.
Love,
MJ

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:44 am

Dearest Cornflower,
I am sure God's light is shining through you right now :) and every other child of HIS, since, we are the light of this lost and dying world!!!

Thanks for your reply!!! God Bless You Today and Always is My Prayer for You!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:43 am

Reposting for those new to the forum

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:56 am

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It gives strength and hope to those out there who do not yet know Him (and those of us who do). May God continue to bless you! You have brought such joy to my heart already by allowing Jesus to flow through you!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 am

Dear Larissa,
I am soooooo honored to be able to share my experience of salvation with others :) :) :)

I am soooo thankful that my experience blessed you dear sister!!!

I pray you have a wonderful day in Christ Jesus!!! Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”