Learning To Dance in The Rain!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 am

Good Afternoon to All of you,

I would love to share a little movie with each of you!!! I pray this movie relaxes and blesses each of you!!! God Bless each and every single one of you is my Prayer!!!

Here is the site... Learning to Dance in the Rain

I pray each of you have a day filled with laughter and sunshine!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks, Ms T:
That was lovely.
MJ

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:16 am

Dearest Cornflower,
What a pleasant surprise to see you posting today!!! You are very welcome!!! God Bless You Today and Always!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:42 am

Thank you, Ms. T Bones. That was very timely for me, and I'm sure I'll play it whenever I need encouragement.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Ms.T Bones,

Awesome video!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I sent it to my friends. When we give thanks to God for the beauty in our lives, he will make our hearts smile even when those raindrops fall.

God Bless You.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Big Reader and thelight,
You are both soooooo very welcome!!! I pray each of you get a great night's rest!!! God Bless each of you is my prayer!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:18 pm

HELLO EVERYONE,
IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY EXTRA HELP WITH THOSE "PANIC ATTACKS" THEN READ MY POSTING UNDER THE "GENERAL COMMENTS" SECTION OF THIS FORUM!!! I AM SURE IT WILL BE VERY BENEFICIAL TO EACH OF YOU!!! GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU IS MY PRAYER!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm

reposting for those new to the forum!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:08 pm

It was a wonderful video. Thank you very much. I reminded me to make my my daily journal a gratitude journal.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Aaaaw jdscass, You are soooo welcome :) :) :)!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”