A Song to Encourage

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
SimpleTruths

Post by SimpleTruths » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 am

Hello, I have been through the program and have learned so much and am doing much better. I just wish to share this song as it has touched my life and encouraged me greatly through many rough times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thLdWPr32yY

Take the words to heart as they are truth for you too. God bless.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:45 pm

SimpleTruth

Thank You for that song. It is very
encouraging :D
Thanks for sharing it !

J~

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Hello Jillzmind, I am glad the song was an encouragement to you. I love to listen to music. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks for the song. I have heard it before, but I didn't really know the words. That song is so true. I'm currently on my journey and can't wait to get to the other side so that I can live the way that God intended me to live this life.

God Bless You and I wish you the most peaceful journey from here on.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 am

Hello muffin, :) I liked the song so much I got the Cd. It has other good ones on there too but none that speak to me like that one. You have the right attitude - life is a journey and you will make it to the other side. This is only a season that you are passing through. I used to ask God why alot and although I don't believe God caused this in my life, I know that He is using it to show me so much and to stretch my faith and trust in Him. I pray that you have a peaceful journey too. Know you are never alone. ;)

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Love this song! There are so many good artists out there with encouraging words in their songs!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:57 am

ljanz, I just responded to the song you posted - gotta love those songs that uplift and inspire! :) Music has always been a HUGE part of my life and God has used it to speak to my often in some of the difficult times of my life. I thank God for the christian artists and that they are using their talents to glorify God and encourage others. Have a blessed day.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 am

I too find that music can be very soothing and uplifting and can minister to us in time of need.

Be Blessed!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:25 am

I love Sidewalk Prophets too. I have the whole album that song came from. Love Me Anyway and Just Might Change Your Life are two of my favorites at the moment. It is so encouraging to me to know that God is leading me in this journey.

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”