I Am Moving on with My Life!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 am

Hi, This posting has been deleted by me...
Last edited by Guest on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Ms Tbones
You will be missed! But i do understand, sometimes we have to separate ourselves from conflict. I wish you well...Nelly :)

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi Ms. T-Bones......I don't know if you will read this but I just can't seem to work out how to send a PM. My Dad is a born-again Christian and I have seen people react to his comments the same way people have reacted to yours. I love him dearly, but sometimes I even feel like he is "beating me over the head with Jesus" or trying to make me feel guilty. I am trying to say that even though I can understand some of the responses you've gotten, I feel like you have a pure, loving heart and the best of intentions. I guess it doesn't always come across that way but that has happened to Christians since time out of mind! I know my Dad sometimes seems condescinding when he doesn't mean to at all. I have read so many of your posts, I believe you sincerely want to help people. Personally, I will miss you and pray for God to help you get past the hurt....I understand.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi,

If you want to send someone a private message; simply click on their name or profile posting on the left of their posting and select invite to private message, and follow the instructions. Hope this helps.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 am

Everybody needs to take a break from time to time.

Take care Ms. T Bones!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:40 am

I am saddened by your decision, T, but I respect it. You have helped me and others.

God bless!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Thank you so much G-Man! I tried that and a little ! came up and it wouldn't let me. Now I think I've been banned!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi Can'tdance

You're not banned. The person you tried to pm might be blocking receipt of pm's. If you were banned you would be able to post here, as you did.

Try sending me a test pm, and you'll see. I don't block anyone.

Take care!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Hey Bones I have not posted for a very long time myself but I wanted to say to you I am proud of you and I think sometimes we do need a little breatk and it is okay to take that, we all learn in this program about choices and you are making the right one for you at this time so bravo and you will truly be missed on this forum.
Love and hugs
Mimi

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Hello again G-man.... I appreciate you trying to help me! I guess I should post this in technical problems but when I click on reply or invite to private message I get no response. The only thing I can do is quick reply. This has happened recently so I'm wondering if it has something to do with new virus protection my husband installed. Thanks again for trying!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”