To my dear friend who stuck closer...

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 am

You know who you are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVd0t2-5Jc

God bless you
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 am

My Dear Brother,
You have touched my heart more than you could ever begin to realize this morning!!! I listened to that song, at least 3 times, and I am sitting here crying tears of "gratitude" and "joy"...

I would love to "dedicate" this song right back to you, since it is the way I feel too!!!

I wish every single person knew you, as I do!!! They would absolutely adore your compassionate, kind, and loving heart!!!

God has truly blessed me to have such a great brother and friend!!! I am sooooo thankful that He saw fit to allow you and I to cross paths in this life!!!

I am sooooo sorry about the passing of your uncle!!! I pray that God continues to comfort you during this "very" difficult time in your life!!!

True friends are very hard to come by, these days!!! So, when we find one, we cherish them, and we do all that is within our power to let them know how much we really care about them!!!

Brother, I am going to thank you right here on this little forum for sending my aunt and my friend that "aloe vera" juice!!!

So, I thank you from the very depths of my heart!!! I never would have asked anything like that of you, but your actions have spoken louder than words, and I know a "true friend" when I see one!!!

I honestly don't know what else to say, except I pray that God blesses you beyond human understanding for your faithfulness to HIM, and for sticking closer than a brother to me, during the "difficult" times in my life!!!

I know that I can call you up at any hour and you will pick up that phone and lend a ear to me!!!

Thanks again, my dear brother and friend!!! Again, I would love to take this opportunity to thank you for that beautiful song!!!

I pray that God's little angels carry you down through this journey called "life"...

I pray that the "pain" you suffer down here will "just vanish into thin air"

I pray that God's hand will always be upon you, and I know that it will!!!

I pray that "strength" and "happiness" will be your partners during your walk with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!

I pray that the Good Lord will give you the "very" desires of your heart, and HE will because HE said HE would!!!

I pray that "sunshine" lightens your path daily!!!

I pray that angels "protect" you "wherever" you may be in this life!!!

So, I am going to re-dedicate this song right back to you..Enjoy my dear brother and friend!!!

A Faithful Friend!!!

May your days be filled with health, love, joy, laughter and much sunshine!!!

God bless you dear brother and friend...Love, Cloie

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 am

BTW: I am still sitting here crying "joyful" and "gratitude" tears!!! What a beautiful song my dear brother and friend!!! I bookmarked it, so I can listen to it, from time to time...

From one friend to another, and from one sister to a brother...From one heart to another heart, and from the "other" heart to the "other"...

May God richly bless you again this morning, my dear friend and brother!!! Love, Cloie

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 am

My Dear Brother & Friend,
I also would love to "dedicate" this song to you, since you have lost so many loved ones, and just recently lost your uncle...

I know I have already "posted" it here on the forum, but I would love to share it with you, since, I think it is very "appropriate" for what you are going through...

Enjoy... Cry Out To Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 am

Hi T,

You overwhelmed me sister! Are you sure you were talking about me? :D I think you are pretty special too. I thought the song I posted said it all. I'll be the open door you can count on...

I am almost embarrassed, by some of the things you said that I didn't expect, and I just want to give the Lord all the praise for giving you the courage to step out of your comfort zone to meet me in pm's, and for your hub's trust in you and for making us all true friends.

I just pray that your aunt Susan, and friend Sam are helped by the good things of the Lord and our prayers, to live long enough to hear the trumpets and shouts on the day we all rise up to meet the Lord in the air. I know how precious they are to you and the family and how much they mean to all of you.

Thank you for the song sister, we could all use each other's strength and you know that is what we need to try to do for each other. There is so much more to life that we all need to see, but we can't see it if we're so focused on self that we miss the rest of what life has in store for us.

It is my prayer that each child that reads this comes to understand I don't say things so as to chide anyone, or boast on what I have done, because we should all know that the only good thing in any of us is Jesus, but in what the love of Jesus' selfless example shows us all what is truly needed; and I say it with all the love that I can muster.

Life is too short, and God has made so much for us to see and enjoy of His creation. Let each one of His little ones be resolved and pray that each of you, latch on to the love of God and return that love to each other, and He will help you lay up treasure in the heavenly places, and fill your heart with so much joy, that you too will be singing: He's turned my mourning into dancing again! In Jesus name; Amen and Amen!!!

Have a blessed day!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 am

My Dear Brother,
I am soooo thankful that our Savior has turned your mourning into dancing again!!!

Of course, I was talking about you :D..Too funny for me!!! Tee Hee!!

I must say that I did NOT mean to "embarrass" you in any way, and I am sorry for that one ;)

I am NOT sorry for writing what I felt led to write though, so you are just gonna have to live with it ;)

Have a wonderful day "basking" in God's Love!!! God bless you brother...Cloie

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:48 am

My Dear Brother Gman,
I am "watching" this video every "single" morning, since it does wonders for me ;)

Have a beautiful day showered with blessings from on HIGH!!!

God Bless You Dear Brother and Friend...Much Love in Christ Jesus, Cloie

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey Brother,
I thought I would ask you if you and Roger had a chance to talk today???

I pray you are doing well and that God blesses you beyond human understanding for your faithfulness to HIM...

Much Love in Christ Jesus, Cloie

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Hey Brother,
Thank you sooooo much for cheering me up this morning!!! I really needed to have someone to "upload" on...Thank you sooooo very much for being such a "great friend" and brother!!!

Losing the people we love is never easy, but God richly blessed the latter portion of my day and the wake went really well!!!

Now, comes the funeral tomorrow, but I am sure that God will bless that too!!!

Have a wonderful night's rest dear brother!!! May God richly bless you for your faithfulness to HIM!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Good morning dear sister!

I am sure you did a wonderful job in preparing the biography in the little time you had. I was more than happy to forbear with you and I am glad that I was able to help in any way. For those that may be wondering, Mrs. T Bones lost a dear brother and friend in the Lord. His name is Sam.

Dear sister, I spent the rest of the afternoon, corresponding with those people in Indiana, and making changes in lay out, and testing links until 7:05 PM. I have completed all the grunt and ground work, and will be moving forward to get all things completed.

Today's Jewish calendar marks the 16th of Nissan, the feast of the first fruits and the Resurrection of our Lord. Praise God. (Luke 24:1-35, 1 Cor. 15:20)

http://www.wednesdaycrucifixion.com/index.html

I know today they will also be burying Sam. How blessed his little soul must be! I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to speak to Roger. I wanted to encourage him and give him some ideas for his sermon last night. I also know that he must be going through a rough time.

God bless all my little church family from the hills of Kentucky. In Jesus name, Amen!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”