'Do it afraid"

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Mom of 6... You have spoken wonderful words of wisdom. It is so true what God does for us and how He is always with us. It's easy for us to create fear in our minds, but asking for God to lead your path wherever you go and whatever you are about to confront will ALWAYS put you at ease. Knowing God will lead your path and that YOU don't have to do this all alone is reassurance and a reminder of Footprints in the Sand.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

You know whats also cool is the story of Peter walking on the stormy waters to Jesus. In Faith
Do it Afraid. Do something seemingly so ridiculous and irrational, in faith. And there is Jesus , holding out his hand saying "it's okay I'm right here, it will be okay" ;)
That story of Peter comes to mind everytime I have to face my scary stuff. I try to remind myself to not look down at the scary waters..but to look at Him. I love that post from Joyce and read it often. Its awesome and I am glad Mom of 6 posted it.
J~

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 am

thank you somuch for do it afraid insight

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm

"Do it afraid," that is an incredibly inspiring quote.I will write that in my journal. I have suffered through so many things in life. I want the courage to live life and not be afraid. I have so much to be grateful for. Thank you for sharing.
Lence

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Thank you. I will "do it afraid". Bless all of you!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 am

Thanks so much for sharing! Joyce is awsome!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 pm

I thought of this one today as I was driving around town. I love it! Bumping it up for those who may have missed it ..it's good stuff let me tell you :D

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Hey Jill,
I love it too!!! Thank you soooo much for bumping it, and now I am going to "bump" it again...Tee Hee!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”