ALL My Fears!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:25 am

Thank you for sharing this article, it is truly inspiring. A good friend of mine said to "pray for strength, because when you pray for this it will always be granted", this gave me solace for a long time and I have been granted strength, but I now pray for God to take fear away, instead of the strength to make it through it, and it is granted. I am reminded constantly not to be afraid; that the universe is indeed unfolding just as it should.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 am

Sadie, you are sooooo "right"...What wisdom you have my dear friend :) :) :)

I enjoy reading your postings, because they are soooo "uplifting"...

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!! Cloie

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:29 am

Hi mrs. T,
Thank you for the encouragement to pray and watch God. I am in the pit of anxiety, fear and depression. I know GOd loves me. I am haveing such a hard time convincing myself that I will get through. My mind flies. How do I keep refuting my crazy thoughts. I am exhauseted from this battle. I know God has equipped me to battle. Yet He also told Jehosaphat to stand and watch. I want God to "fix" me. I get so hopeless. will I be able to change my thinking?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:18 am

Good Morning Marty Ann, :) :) :)
It is sooooo nice to hear from you!!! It seems like "ages" and I have missed you soooo very much!!!

I am so sorry that you are still suffering from those "horrific" panic attacks!!!

I pray you have done the program!!! If not, then I highly suggest you do it!!!

I know that faith is the "opposite of fear" so, when those "negative scary thoughts" try to creep into my mind, I just say, "God has delivered me from all of my fears, and Satan I know this is you trying to scare me, and I will not buy into your lies"

Remember, Jesus came to build up, and Satan came to destroy!!! I say, "Let's not give him any room in our minds"...

When those negative scary thoughts pop into your mind, just say...Fear knocked at my door and faith answered...

Try your best not to allow Satan to discourage or scare you!!! He wants you to be miserable, but God wants us to be happy!!!

We know that satan is a liar, so we can learn not to give those "scary negative thoughts" any room in our minds whatsoever"

We can remind satan, that God promised to deliver us from all of our fears, and speak out loud, "God has delivered me from all of my fears and they are a thing of the past"

We know God cannot lie!!! So, we just need to "praise" Him through these storms and keep on trucking on, through all of our fears, knowing that we are safe and secure in His tender loving care!!!

I pray this helped you, my dear friend!!! May God richly bless you on your journey to recovery...Love Ya Bunches, Cloie

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:25 pm

bumping for those new to the forum

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”