This Video Will Increase Your Faith!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:58 am

Hello Everyone,
God led me to the most wonderful site and I feel in my heart that HE wants me to share this beautiful video with all of you who are suffering!!!

Remember the woman in the Bible who was being stoned and Jesus said, "You without sin cast the first stone?" So, they had to stop stoning, since, they all knew they all sinned!!!

She touched Jesus and her sins were all forgiven and she was healed on that day!!!

Remember when Jesus was praying in the Garden of Gethsemane and HIS disciples fell asleep!!! He prayed until his sweat became as great drops of blood!! Remember, this was just before HIS crucifixion!!!

Remember that these stripes HE bore were for the healing of our bodies and that the blood and water which flowed from HIS side when they pierced HIM were for the salvation of our souls!!!

Remember when HE packed that cross up Calvary's lonely hill, that that cross had all of our sins upon it, which, made it sooooo heavy!!!

I just wanted to refresh everyone's memory before watching this video, since, I believe with all my heart, if you will really take it to heart, then, you WILL TOO BE RAISED UP AND HEALED FROM ALL YOUR DISEASES!!!

PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES OUT OF YOUR DAY TO WATCH THIS VERY POWERFUL VIDEO!!! GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU IS MY PRAYER TODAY AND ALWAYS!!!

HERE IS THE VIDEO... He Raised Me Up

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:18 am

Mr B

how did you receive healing from these panic attacks and anxiety? Do you use God's Word?
I'd like to hear more from you. I sure
want to be healed so I can be a witness of
Jesus work in/thru me for others.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Dear Pam,
I did the program, but, I am sure anyone could overcome those panic attacks by using the word of God against the enemy!!!

The secret is not to believe the lies Satan places in your mind!!! Those negative thoughts are just lies and you need to replace those with the Word of God!!!

I suggest doing the program and reading the Bible to overcome these things, since, you are not familiar with many of the Bible Scriptures!!!

Momof6 and I have posted many posting beneath the Spirituality section of this forum on ways to overcome panic attacks!!!

A lot of them are in videos which I have shared with others!!! Feel free to read throughout all of my postings!!!

Go to my public profile and click on view messages at the bottom of the page!!!

There, you can find each and every posting, that, I have ever posted on this forum!!!

If you do not know how to get to my public profile, just click on my name above my photo on this page...Ms T Bones..This will give you the option to (view my public profile), then, like I previously mentioned, go to the bottom of my profile page and click on (view forum posts) by Ms T Bones!!!

I am sure if you read throughout all of these postings and watch each and every video, then, you will learn very much in no time flat!!!

I pray this helps you to find my postings!!!

God Bless You Richly On Your Journey to Recovery!!!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Reposting for those new to the forum!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”