How To Cast Your Anxieties on the Lord!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi Charlie,
You are soooooo welcome!!! God Bless You Charlie!!!

Also, deedee0, somehow I missed your posting!!! You are very welcome also!!! God Bless!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Thank you, Ms. T Bones. And God bless you!!

I have been reading and re-reading your message about casting anxieties on the Lord. I began to feel I need to have faith to do the casting. I thus felt like I need to strengthen my faith. I sent a prayer request to ourprayer.org. They sent a reply 24 hours later. (I don't know if the one day turnaround is typical for this site, but I sure was happy.) Below is the reply they sent me.

Anyone who finds this prayer helpful can replace my name, "financial problems" and if need be "him"/"he" with "her"/"she."

Interestingly I just recalled a book on faith I bought ten years ago. I started looking for it and found it in less than 3 minutes. (Coincidence?) It's called How Faith Works by Frederick Price.

Our Father, Charlie and I thank you for this day and your grace. Father, we ask you to increase his faith to help him with his financial problems. Guide him in the way that he needs to go and grow to fulfill your will for his life. Strengthen him to learn more of you and your will through your word. Build him up where he is weak and help him to study your word to encourage himself in the Lord. Lead him to a bible studying church where he can receive strengthen and encouragement him men who have gone down the path he is on to motivate him to stay focus on you. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi Charlie,
It is soooo nice to hear from you!!! Wow!!! That was great!!! What a beautiful faith prayer!!!

Also, Charlie it takes "trust"....Trusting that God is bigger than any mountain that you may faced with in this life!!!

Go unto that mountain and tell that mountain, how big your God is!!!

Remember, mountains in this life, are any type of sicknesses, stressors, worries, or just anything that troubles us in any way!!!

So, make sure you run to that mountain and tell that mountain how BIG YOUR GOD IS!!!

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT DEAR FRIEND!!! GOD BLESS!!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:46 am

Thank you, Ms. T Bones. Well put about the mountain.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Charlie :) :) :)
Actually, that is a song, but it is soooo true!!! Check out this song and see what you think...

Look How Big My God Is!!!

Have a beautiful day Charlie!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Hey Guys!! Don't forget that "mountains" can also be those postive things that cause anxiety. Like new jobs, moves. weddings, promotions.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Originally posted by Ms. T Bones:
Hi Charlie :) :) :)
Actually, that is a song, but it is soooo true!!! Check out this song and see what you think...

Look How Big My God Is!!!

Have a beautiful day Charlie!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!!
Great message in that song!!

I started stating today talking "down" to the mountain and proclaiming how big The Lord is against it, and my belief in Him.

Thanks again. :)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi Charlie :)
You are one "wise" human being!!! I do that one a WHOLE lot!!! Have a great night's rest!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Originally posted by Ms. T Bones:
Hi Charlie :)
You are one "wise" human being!!! I do that one a WHOLE lot!!! Have a great night's rest!!!
Thank you for the "wise" compliment. ;)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Aaaaaw Charlie you are soooooo very welcome!!! May God Bless You Tremendously is My Prayer for You!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”