Ultimate Freedom!!! This One is Awesome!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Here is a beautiful video that I feel all of you will love!!! Ultimate Freedom

Have a great night's rest!!! God Bless Each of You is My Prayer!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi Ms T:
This is my favorite song. One of them. I really enjoyed this.
Thank you very much.
Mary Jane
P.S. I needed to hear this. For we do have such a great God.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Aaaaah Cornflower,
What a pleasant surprise to hear from you!!! That song is one of my favorites, also!!! I pray you rest well tonight!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Ms.T.Bones,

I just listened/watched this video now. It is beautiful. I've always loved this great hymn also. God bless you for putting all these neat videos on. I appreciate it so much.

Barb

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Dear Barb,
You are sooooo welcome!!! God Bless You Barb!!! Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:49 pm

reposting for those new to the forum!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 am

Hi T Bones,
We never have had the chance to get to know one another through this support site. I would like to get your insight on recovery. I have finished the program 2 months ago. I live in Canada. I have a great support system but other people who have completed Lucinda's program is always helpful. I admire your energy and putting yourself out there.
Denise

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 am

Hi Dee :) :) :)!!!
I would like to refer you to a former posting of mine!!! If you do these "extras" then, they should help you tremendously!!!

Remember to surround yourself with positivity!!! Continue doing the relaxation tape/CD and also the deep breathing exercises, all throughout your days!!!

Use your "vivid imagination" for your own good!!! Imagine yourself going out and doing things free from fear, anxiety and depression!!!

Do these things continuously throughout your days...

Here is the former posting of mine!!! I pray this posting helps you!!! Remember, you must do the work to get better!!! I pray that God blesses you on your road to recovery!!!

Click here... My Story and the "extras I did" to overcome panic attacks!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”