God and Dog!!! A very uplifting and relaxing video!!! Enjoy!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Ms. T Bones

Thank you for sending me the link to the Healing Prayer video. I really needed it this weekend.

David

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Dear David,
You are soooooooooo welcome!!! I am thankful that God placed it within my heart to share it!!!

I thank you sooooooo much for praying for our little puppy!!!

God Bless You tonight and always is my Prayer for you!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!! Cloie

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Great stuff Ms. T Bones!! Again!!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Thanks Crave...AGAIN :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:21 pm

This made me cry in joy. Thank you. I loved it!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:35 am

You are sooooo welcome!!! I love you Holly!!! God Bless you tremendously is my prayer for you, today and always!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 am

Great Day, Ms T Bone.
Glad you are back.
I liked that Video, too.
I watched it again!
MJ

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 am

Ms T Bones you are awesome! You are inspiring me to be a better Christian. I'd love to hear more of your walk with the Lord. Ups and downs. I am experiencing some hardships right now. I am very close to a Pastor at my church and talk t him about anxiety and depression. He prays for me and listens but of course could never really understand. But I am so blessed. I have been meeting wonderful people and have been praying for my boyfriends salvation. Who knows if we will stay together but no matter what I pray for him to wake up and find God. He is agnostic. Anyway, I feel God gives me these struggles for a reason yet I feel like right now I am letting him down. I am weaning off my anti depressants right now. Its been a week. I know I could not do this without God. Anyway, if you ever want to e mail me feel free and I am also on FAcebook. My e mail address is paintsincerelt@yahoo.com. You truly are a woman of God!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Dear Holly,
I am soooo sorry that it took me sooo long to get back with you!!! We all have our ups and downs in this life dear sister and friend!!!

You have a beautiful friend in our dearest Cornflower!!! She is sooooo kind and such a great person!!!

She was the one who let me know that you had posted again!!! I do have to admit that I haven't been spending as much time on the forum, since I have been soooo busy and my plate has been pretty full!!!

I would be honored to help you in any way that I possibly can!!! I sent you an invitation on my facebook!!!

Hopefully, we can talk very soon!!! I love you dearly and I pray that God blesses you greatly in your walk with HIM!!!

Have a wonderful night's rest all warm, safe and cuddled beneath the wings of Our Almighty God!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm

BTW: Dearest Cornflower, you are really the best, you know!!! You have such a great heart, dear sister and friend!!! I pray that God blesses your every waking hour and cuddles you up very tight during the night hours!!!

I haven't forgotten about those grandchildren, either!!! All things are possible to Him that believeth!!!

I love you sooooooooooooooo very much!!!!!!!!
Goodnight and sweet dreams!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”