God and Dog!!! A very uplifting and relaxing video!!! Enjoy!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi Everyone :) :) :)
I would love to share this uplifting and relaxing video with each of you!!! I am sure not a single one of you will regret watching it and I am sure that you will find the humor, truth and peace in this one...

I love each of you soooooo much and I wish each and every single one of you a very "Happy Thanksgiving Day"

Here is the video..Sit back, relax and enjoy!!!
God and Dog

I pray each of you rest well tonight all warm, safe and sheltered beneath the wings of our Almighty God!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 pm

that was cute :)

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:51 am

Ms T, That was so kool. It was a simple sweet sweet message and it made me feel good all under,,YOU sure find the best links Ms T and I appreciate you so much. Bruce

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:17 am

I loved the video too. I recently moved in with my Dad who has a dog and I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to bond with a member of the dog kingdom at least once in my life. Blessings this holiday season, Ship

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:28 am

Cool video Ms T Bones ! Thanks

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Each of you are sooooooo very welcome :) :) :)

I am sooooo thankful that you guys enjoyed this video!!! I pray each and every single one of you had a "Wonderful Thanksgiving Day"

Much Love in Christ Jesus is being sent your way!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:21 am

Thanks for sharing! Having two dogs this is especially meaningful to me :)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Hi CPort,
I have a little wiener dog which has been missing for one week today and I have been praying for a "miracle" since, I believe wholeheartedly in them at the hands of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!

This little puppy felt just like a family member to me, so, I know exactly how you feel!!!

I am trusting in God on this one!!! I pray that you rest well tonight!!! God Bless You Tonight and Always!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Ms. T Bones

I'm going to pray for you this time that your dog is found.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Aaaaaw thank you sooooooooo much!!! I am sitting here crying!!! You have no idea how much those words have touched my heart!!! I pray that God Blesses You beyond human understanding!!!

I will never ever forget you!!! I will make sure to let you know when our little puppy is found alive and safe!!!

May God's hand forever be upon you for your kindness in our time of pain!!! Thank You Jesus for my dear brother!!! Praise Your Holy Name for placing these words in his mouth and YOUR words in his heart!!!

Thanks Again!!! I pray that God opens sooooo many doors for you that you lose count of them, manofmusic!!! God Bless You Brother!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”