A Biblical Bedtime Meditation Prayer

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Goodnight Everyone,
I just wanted to leave everyone with something which they can watch each and every night before retiring...

This will definitely relax you!!! Here is the site... A Biblical Bedtime Meditation Prayer

I pray each of you rest well tonight and always!!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi Ms.T,

My hubby and I can't thank you enough for the Bedtime meditation followed by the Steven Curtis Chapman songs which we really love. I sent it to my friend but she was unable to open it. God bless you for all you do for others at StressCenter.com. Look what God can do with anxiety. Ha! The devil thinks he's got us down and the Lord says "oh yeah, just watch what I'm gonna do." I love the Lord Jesus Christ just like you and pray he'll work in my life to overcome anxiety so I can be more of a witness for him. Sleep well.

Barb

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:08 am

Aaaaaah, Barb you are soooo welcome!!! We can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens us...Amen and Amen!!!

I pray you have a wonderful night's rest listening to the video upon retiring for the night :) :) :)

God Bless You Richly Today and Always is My Prayer!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 am

Thank you so much for the bedtime meditation. I recently gave my life to the Lord. I suffer from panic attacks and just purchased the program. I know that this video will give me the must needed rest I need. I thank you again and I am so happy to be a child of God once again

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:32 pm

clineng...You are soooo welcome!!! May God Bless You On Your Road to Recovery!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Cool I missed this one somehow? Thanks for posting it T. :)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Dear Jill, Thank you for bumping this one :) :) :)!!! I am sure it will help all of those who are suffering from lack of sleep, since it is soooooo relaxing!!! Thanks again dear sister and friend!!! May God Abundantly Supply Your Each and Every Need According To HIS Riches in Glory!!!

Goodnight to All!!! Rest well all warm, sheltered and safe beneath the wings of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm

bumping...Enjoy a wonderful night's rest after watching this one!!! Goodnight to each of you!!! May God richly bless all of you tonight and always is my prayer for you!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 am

Hello,

I also have anxiety. I have been in lesson 8 of the program (what if), for about 2 weeks. I feel as if I am more anxious now than before. I am out driving, which I was before but I feel more anxious. Can u tell me why is that or give me some pointers. Thank u and God bless.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Hi Ms C :) :),
If you read the other posting where I just replied to you, then I think it will help answer your questions ;)

I pray that you do great on your journey to recovery!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”