looking forward to responses and support :)

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
a7934

looking forward to responses and support :)

Post by a7934 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:11 pm

i am deleting that post and i don't know how to do it formally so..
Last edited by a7934 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

a7934

Re: looking forward to responses and support :)

Post by a7934 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:16 pm

i ended a little wanky-

all i meant was that i am coming out of a bad depression and now realizing that i have gotten into some anxiety. i started the program very recently and i will be checking back throughout the week.

-Ash

Esme1979

Post by Esme1979 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:53 pm

hi there- i just started the program and am in session one.. i have been struggling with anxiety for 8 years and have tried it all..i am seeking some supporters, so i hope to hear from anyone... hugs and support to all... :) Esmeralda

meluv3

Post by meluv3 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi Esmerelda!! You are in the right place for support! =) There is also a neat little chat room that you can sometimes talk with people in that are dealing with similar things. The best thing to do is stick with the program and reach out for support and remain hopeful. I am at a low spot, but am slowly pulling out ... and it is from applying what I've learned from the program, reaching out for help ... and trying to stay positive at all costs (it's REALLY hard at first, but has such a huge affect on how you feel). For me, I love hearing other people success stories - gives me hope!!! =) Take care!

Esme1979

Post by Esme1979 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 am

meluv- thank you much!!!!! yay a reply so i know this works..... meaning the online info as mentioned I am just getting started and i wasnt sure how often users are on here. I am not working right now so I have free time on my hands but as you know sometimes for thinkers like us free time is not a good thing.... yikes :) i do my best though and today I am feeling great... how does the chat work? feel free to send me a personal email... what is your low point? i wouldnt mind helping out ?? and also you yourself are a success story because you just motivated me...any little thing no matter how small is a success :)

Esmeralda

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”