obsesive thinking of sex

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
lluridia5

obsesive thinking of sex

Post by lluridia5 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:43 pm

hello everyone!

i have this problem since i got married 7 years ago. when i was little i had few cousins that make touch their genital parts gilrs and boys both make me touch their parts, i never told nobody not even my mother now that i am married all this weird thoughts come up to my mind that every guy i see in the street or talk to them i will think what would be my life living with them or have sex. that so stupid because iam married and i love my husband very much and also my kids there are my life that way i am trying to get out of this not thinkig of all this all the time, i dont want to lose my family. the first person i told all this was my husband. its really hard talking to your husband all this because you do not how his is going to react so that make me so scare how his going to be his reaction. iwolud like to somebody help me if some one has happen the same thing i am trying from suffering please. :?:

dxbab1692

Re: obsesive thinking of sex

Post by dxbab1692 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:03 am

when i was little my cousins and i would toy around. spetificaly talking one time i kissed my cousins ass. it was a dare. sad to say i really regret it, but who wouldnt. right now thinking about it, it showed me to be a more cautious around people and deffinitly taught me that we were crazy when we were kids and thats what its all about. well to top this off. we just need to grow from these exsperinces with no regrets. just look as it as a learning exspertinces thats all. i go through the same thing once and awhile. i hope all is well
i am a guy that has been troubled by anxiety and depression all my life. i also have schizophrenia and it makes it a little hard for me. the more support the better. thank you

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”