Is it Natural?

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
bruschi

Is it Natural?

Post by bruschi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:07 pm

I have started the anxiety and depression cd's for a second time, but this time I will go through each lesson in the time it takes by the workbook. When I started it I was anxious but after going through the first week I'm more anxious than I was before. I'm listening to the relaxation cd two times a day ( morning and night) and I'm listening to lesson 1 cd three days a week and the dvd four days and my wife extremely supportive, yet is it natural to feel this way?

THH

Re: Is it Natural?

Post by THH » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 pm

bruschi,
It was for me and from things I read on this sight, it is perfectly natural for these sessions to produce some anxiety. Keep working it! Read post and post your thoughts. Sometimes it helped me by writing.
Good luck to you!

Iwillbebetter

Post by Iwillbebetter » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:27 am

It was for me also. I beleive she actually mentions you may feel that way in one of the first couple of sessions. It is natural to feel a little more anxious after starting the program!! :) It will get better!! :) I agree with THH on the writting, it can be VERY helpful for me sometimes just to get it out. I think it helps us to see our thoughts for what they really are when we get them out. Instead of continuing to "Feed" them when they are in our heads :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

bruschi

Post by bruschi » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Thank you both for helping me through with this I do have a journal and thats helping me through this. It's hard to revisit all my anxiety but hopefully it will get better...On to session 2 woo hoo lol
Bruschi

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”