I found this prayer and im not kidding you its helping me.

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
PrayingForMyBabyGirl

I found this prayer and im not kidding you its helping me.

Post by PrayingForMyBabyGirl » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:29 am

I was in the store and i saw this prayer candle with a picture of the wound on the hand of jesus, you say the petition for 15 days and it will be answered.

"Here i am Lord Jesus, with the faith of a Christian soul, looking for your mercy in a desperate situation. Do not forsake me. May the door that opens before me be closed by Your powerful hand if it is not convenient for me to enter, or remain open if it is going to return the peace i have so long desired. At your feet i leave my petition, which disturbs my soul with suffering.. Through Your powerful hand, show me the way and teach me to accept Your will. My God forgive the mistakes that i made during my life and give me the strength to bear the sorrows of this life". (pray the lords prayer, recite this prayer for 15 days and your prayer will be answered)

bonita2243

Re: I found this prayer and im not kidding you its helping m

Post by bonita2243 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 am

wow m going to pray that prayer im ver catholic and just want you to know that god lead you to that prayer he saw you needed him.
mona

NancyP

Post by NancyP » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't believe you need to say any prayer 15 times to get an answer. The Bible tells us you only need to ask once. Jesus loves you and only wants the best for you. He has helped me to get through some tough times, all I had to do was ask. I sometimes think God allowed this anxiety so that I would learn to change the way I think and my attitude towards things and others. I probably would not have done anything about it otherwise. The Bible teaches us to think on whatever is good and positive too.

pepsilover

Post by pepsilover » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:57 pm

well who's done it for the 15 days and it worked?????????????????????
I am a believer but I want to know what happened?
please reply,
pepsilover,
lynne

jcastro38

Post by jcastro38 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 am

I believe that it can happen if u pray with faith. It's lite praying for your child everyday

dxbab1692

Post by dxbab1692 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 am

thank you so much. i have seen this pray before, but now i think its a god send.
i am a guy that has been troubled by anxiety and depression all my life. i also have schizophrenia and it makes it a little hard for me. the more support the better. thank you

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”