The Key to Perfect Peace Through Prayer!!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi here are a couple of songs that came to mind:

he's Always There

Stay With Me

Count it All Joy
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

LoneWolfRAMBO

Post by LoneWolfRAMBO » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 pm

heres some worshipping music for you guys
highway to heaven
bliss in the lord

Originally posted by Gman5256:
Hi here are a couple of songs that came to mind:

he's Always There

Stay With Me

Count it All Joy
Live for nothing or die for something. your call.

cfe

Post by cfe » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:40 am

"Listen for success; If we will listen to what the Lord is telling us in His Word and in our hearts, not only will we have more peace, but we will also enjoy more success" Joye Myers
<span class="ev_code_RED">This book of the law shall not depart out of the mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. - JOSHUA 1:8</span>

Sister T You are in my prayers this morning, so I decided to look you up it is good to find you on here again, I have been so fruitful this spring, I am resting up today for another full week ahead! This is a nice thread, I love the Peace subject, it is my goal in life.

Today; I am resting, in God's Peace, I have much to do, but nothing as important as resting it seems, today. the clouds of spring has been bringing rain and hail this last week, and that is keeping me inside, for now I am polishing my windows so others can see the Lord in me again. It is peaceful to read your posts, again. God Bless your day,

Enjoying the music, and poems g-man God Bless you through and through!

Good to read you again Cornflower, glad to see you are still keeping the peace! LOL
Loving you!!
Cheri
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”