The Key to Perfect Peace Through Prayer!!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
cap77

Post by cap77 » Tue May 05, 2009 4:02 am

Bub...Since you have shared ministries with me, I would like to share one with you.

Reverend Chris Russell frequently visits our church. He is an Evangelist and has been visiting us for years, now!!!

He sure knows how to bring out the old-fashioned gospel!!! He is very spiritual, and he preaches the Word of God!!!! We all love him and his family dearly, and always look forward to his visits!!!!

I hope you enjoy...Here is the site... Chris Russell

Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Tue May 05, 2009 4:44 am

Hi T-sis,

I am glad that you enjoyed the analogies about eagles. It is amazing that these things are right there in front of our eyes to see, but most of us are just to busy and too distracted to pay attention to see and hear God speaking to us in these ways.

Thank you for the link and for your prayers. I am getting a lot of study information, and growing more each day, and it all always gets down to Praise Jesus and thanks to the Almighty for His mercy and grace. It doesn't get any easier than that, but it is almost like we have to remember to come with that child like faith.

I am glad you enjoy Evangelist Chris' preaching and pray that you be blessed in your studies.
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

OmahaIsBeautiful

Post by OmahaIsBeautiful » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 am

Hi everyone,

I've been reading through some older posts and just wanted to thank all of you for posting all of these calming, inspirational messages and reminders. It is wonderful to be able to find such reassurances (if that's a real word) in particularly sad or anxious times! Thank you, and I hope that all of you have a glorious day!!

Gman5256

Post by Gman5256 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:52 am

Hi Omaha,

In our life we will have trials and tribulations.

John 16:33 NKJ
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

This morning I shared something with brothers and sisters in the Lord. Each of our trials are a matter of prospective.

We can often feel overwhelmed. My wife's favorite quotations: "I cried because I had no shoes, until I met the man with no feet"

Here is the miracle of the hands:

http://www.tonymelendez.com/En...h/Videos/Videos.html

After seeing this with your own eyes, ask yourself...

I am glad that you were encouraged by the many wonderful postings here. Oh, it's real!

Here's my own song:

http://aie-llc.com/Poems/PraiseandGlory_001.mp3

I can't get a musician to write the music for the instrumental backup. The Lord has led me to learn to play the guitar and gave me confirmation that I can do it, even though I never played one, and then comes Tony Melendez. Need I say anymore.

God's blessings be upon you.
All for His praise, glory and the joy it gives Him.

Hugs, In His Love >:D<

Gman9259
"He who dwells in the secret place of the most
high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Omaha...I am thankful to God that you found comfort and inspiration by reading these things about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!

I pray God blesses you tremendously!!!

Jeff Powell

Post by Jeff Powell » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:51 am

T bones
I read your posting on prayer. it sounds like something i would say to someone going through a difficult trial. i am a very spiritual person and pray unceasingly. reading your posting gave me hope and encouragement. i guess the hardest thing is waiting on the Lord...we want things right now. but thank you for that wonderful advice. jeff

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Jeff, here is a verse from Isaiah that you may like:

"Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength.
They shall mount up with wings like eagles;
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint". Isaiah 40:31 NKJ

Take care. Stay strong.
MJ

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Jeff...I agree being patient can be really tough!!!

Cornflower...I love this scripture!!! Thank You So Very Much....Love ya bunches...God Bless

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Reposting for those new to the forum!!!

LoneWolfRAMBO

Post by LoneWolfRAMBO » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 pm

lord helps those who help themselves
Live for nothing or die for something. your call.

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”