RELEASING THE TEARS

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
lady2

RELEASING THE TEARS

Post by lady2 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:43 am

I HAVE A ? I HAVE BEEN RELEASING TEARS ALL DAY TODAY, BUT NOT DUE TO ANY STRESS, ANXIETY, OR FEAR, BUT FOR BEING HAPPY AND JUST HAVING FAITH THAT I WILL OVER COME ALL OF THIS. EACH DAY I CAN FEEL MYSELF GETTIN STRONGER, MY HEART AND SOUL IS AT PEACE, BUT I DO GET PANIC ATTACTS BUT REFUSE LET IT GET MY SPIRIT DOWN. I'M STARTING TO LIVE AND LOVE LIFE AGAIN EACH AND EVER DAY, BUT THE QUESTION IS, CAN U HAVE A PANIC ATTACT OVER HAPPY TEARS...WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

*LADY*

Paisleegreen

Re: RELEASING THE TEARS

Post by Paisleegreen » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 am

Hi Lady,
I've been weeping over my blessings and over my losses last night. I felt better, and was grateful for what I have but had to express my unhappiness or stresses as well to go through the thinking process. This morning I was feeling somewhat down, but realize that it is part of my anxiety and that I was having anxiety symptoms. Overcoming this anxious feelings takes some time and actions to reduce them. It won't be overcome in once crying session. Because our bodies are complex and our way of thinking has been around us for a "long" time.

We need to change our diet, exercise, habits of thinking, bad physical life style, and be sure that our condition isn't brought on by other health problems such as lack of brain chemicals or an illness that we are unaware of. So the bottom line is that by working on Lucinda's Program and being consistent our panicky feelings should subside. I do know that prayer does help me feel better and by thinking of my many blessings I do feel grateful and will shed many tears of joy and sadness and that has been known to bring on a chemical release in the brain's chemistry to feel better.

Also, panicky feelings can also be feelings of excitement and we need to learn the difference between the two, Lucinda talks about that in one of her CDs, we are so conditioned to feel the negative panicky feelings or excitement that we think it is all bad excitement. It is just a form of energy that is formed due to our thinking of a certain event, one can be for good and the other event might just be scaring us. We have to learn to differentiate between the two.

Decide what we are anxious about and decide why we are feeling these feelings. Paislee :)

briandc

Re: RELEASING THE TEARS

Post by briandc » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:25 am

Wow....i have not heard that one before. All I know is, you have panic attacks because of what is on our mind just previous to the body symptoms. I really dont know where I am as far as better or worse...but that was an interesting question.

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”