Need prayer now

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
shello

Need prayer now

Post by shello » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Right now I am going to the hospital. My mom is having a diagnostic coronary angiogram. They will fix anything that's broke while they are in there. Please pray for my mom, her doctors, the cath lab staff, and my family. Pray for me that I can get through this without an anxiety attack. Pray for me that if she dies on the table I can get through that somehow to! I am freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish chat was open!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Remember, when the world pushes you to your knees you are in the perfect position to pray."

Paisleegreen

Re: Need prayer now

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Shello, prayers are sent your way. Hugs, Paislee :)

edieoho

Re: Need prayer now

Post by edieoho » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:18 pm

My prayers go out to you... I know it is a very trying time, but try to stay calm (deep breathing) and pray for the doctors. God has given them talents for healing and let God know that you trust HIM and HIS physicians.
This bible reading really helps me when I am stressed and thinking scary thoughts...I read it over and over again and actually have it hung in my office. It really helps me and hope it will bring you some calm as well.

PHIL 4:8

Finally brethren, whatsoever things are TRUE, whatsoever things are HONEST, whatsoever things are JUST, whatsoever things are PURE, whatsoever things are LOVELY, whatsoever things are OF GOOD REPORT; if ther be ANY VIRTUE, and if there BE ANY PRAISE...THINK ON THESE THINGS.

God will show you the way...

Your mother and your family are in my prayers...will pray as soon as I sign out, which is right now.

Take good care, Edie

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”