Feeling so hurt need some good spiritual advice

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Bass

Post by Bass » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi Mimigirl..I am sad to read that this has happened you. I think I am aware of this person also. Mimi, we are all Gods children as you know. God does not judge Mimi, we judge, wrongly. God is all about love, forgiveness and reconciliation. Your beliefs about God are based on your life teachings and how you were brought up. They are yours alone but some people will share them and others not. This one person has his views and they are unimportant. I have seen you in the room and know that you are on the right road, your beliefs I share with you also..many do. Know that more world wars have been fought in the name of religion than for any other reason except for the legendary "Helen of Troy ". Stay undeterred in your beliefs as they are your gifts from God. Come back to the room and put that person on ignore and continue to brighten the souls of the needful folks in there who are looking for the kind of light Mimi has to share. Do not let this one persons views bother you because he does not matter, not even a little. I think God would want you to know this..your friend Bass.

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”