Isaiah 41:10

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
exuberance_is_beauty

Post by exuberance_is_beauty » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:45 pm

This verse has been a real comfort to me lately. I hope that it will bless you in the way it has blessed me. When I start to feel fearful I choose to meditate on this verse rather then the negative thoughts and God is faithful, He comforts me through His word.

Isaiah 41:10 (Amplified Bible)
10 Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi There Again :) :) :),
I love this Scripture also!!! Here is what is says in the King James Version :)

41:10 -
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

God is saying "do not be scared for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God!!!" "I will strengthen you!!!" "I will help you!!!" "Yes, I will hold you up with my right hand of righteousness!!!"

What beautiful promises God has given each of us!!! He will take excellent care of HIS very own, no doubt about that one!!!

I feel very blessed to have gotten the chance to read your postings!!!

Have a beautiful night all warm, safe, secure and sheltered beneath the wings of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!

May God richly bless you on your journey to recovery!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 am

Thanks Mrs. T Bones! I love reading from the King James Version too. It's beautiful, poetic, and I love it!
Your postings are such a blessing! They are encouraging, filled with His truth, and well we know it is written: The truth will set you free!
Thank you for your uplifting words; you have a beautiful heart, and that is apparent through reading your postings.
God bless you

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:30 pm

And so do you, my dear friend and Sister in Christ Jesus!!! You have a very beautiful heart and it shines through it your writings, as well :) :) :)!!!

May God richly bless you tonight and always is my prayer for you!!! Much Love in Christ Jesus!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:09 pm

This is a great verse. Another favorite of mine that I try to meditate on when I'm feeling overwhelmed is Isaiah 26: 2-3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD forever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:" (KJV)

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:21 am

I like this verse too; it is beautiful & it's truth is freeing!

God bless you!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 am

Several years ago a pastor taught us a tune to go along with verse 2. That really made the verse stick in my mind, and I sing it to myself often. :)

God bless!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”