Prayer

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Now26

Post by Now26 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:10 pm

I have been dealing with anxiety for a little while now. i am currently in the military and i am about to separate. however i have a neighbor that has been making so much noise. he knows that the walls in the apartment that we live in are thin. i am having some difficulties at work and he knows that and he is constantly shouting at me and saying things through the wall. it got to the point where i had to file a police report against him and now he keeps shouting through the walls that i am going to jail for filing a false police report. i file the police report on 20 Apr and ever since then he has just repeating the same thing over an over again and shouting at me through the wall like i am his damn child. When i filed the police report, i mistakenly put the wrong apartment number in the report because that's where i thought his voice was coming from but i know its him. he has lied to everyone in his chain of command about his living situation when i have tried to handle it through my first sergeant and talking to his first sergeant and he has lied repeatedly. Every night when i come home from work, its the same thing over and over again. its him repeating " you going to jail for filing a false police report". he is the one that is retarded! Repeating the same thing over and over again. Because of my situation i am on anxiety medication. I just can't believe how much of a liar he is! Constantly bothering and i can't sleep. He doesn't leave the apartment that he is living in because he knows that he doesn't live there. The apartment management does nothing. I called the police several times but i always got the wrong apartment and at one point the district manager said he was thinking about eviction because i was accusing my neighbors of noise. I just couldn't tell which apartment it was coming from. Now that i know which apartment its coming from, they don't even want to check into for me. They are horrible!! They don't care who lives in these apartments. If your are in the North Little Rock, AR area. Don't rent from McCain Park Apartments. Please pray for me. I know i didn't file a false police report. HE IS SUCH A LIAR!!! I am going to see if i can contact the police department to correct the police report. It seems as though everything in my world is tumbling down. It seems as though no one cares and he is harassing me everyday. Bad enough i have to deal with this at work, but at home? I am also beginning to lose my faith in God. I pray for my enemies and those who mock me and despitefully use me and they are the ones that are usually prospering besides me. They get everything they freaking want and i have to wait and be patient for everything. I feel like that kid that is always waiting on the side lines waiting to get picked to play but it never happens. I get so angry it almost feels like rage. I'm tired of fighting through things, having so called faith in God and believing and hoping for something that i can't attain. God doesn't care about me. I've tried so many times to push through open opportunities and end up getting nothing. I feel like a total failure. People talk about me like i am irresponsible and i don't know anything and they think that i won't say something back to them. At work they say i am going to jail for filing a false police report. It hurts so much to be lied on. I just can't even describe my frustration and confusion right now.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am

Hello Now26,

I am sorry to hear about what you have been going through - that would be stressful for anyone. I hope you are able to correct the police report but I don't think you will be arrested or anything like that. You can just tell them the truth about not knowing for sure which apartment it was coming from, but now you know. It sounds like you have been really battling with a lot of wayward thoughts.

Please believe me when I say God loves you deeply and He has seen everything that is going on. Our prayers are not always answered in our timing and He has his reasons for that. But I know He loves you. Often when our prayers involve other people, things will get worse before they get better or take longer for the answer to come through! And everyone has a free choice. God will not force those other people to behave differently but instead may make a way for you to get into different apartment living, or with a different supervisor, etc. I know there are alot of limitations with you being in the military but God can still work things out. Don't give up on Him cause I know He will never, ever give up on you.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 am

I am so tired of this. My strenght is really running out. He makes so much noise. He kept saying last night through the walls that i am gonig to jail for filing a false police report. I have to move out to another apartment now because he keeps making noise. I am so sick. I heard his exact words last night. " She going to jail for filing a false police report, they are going to kick her out of the military anyway". :mad:! I didn't file a false police report and if he didn't live there how did he know that a police report was filed on him. I have seen him at these apartments 3 times and he hides in his apartment all day long on the weekend because he knows if he is seen he is the one that is in trouble, not me. I am tired of coming to work and dealing with people talking about me like i am not here. I called the police department and had the report changed to reflect the correct apartment number that he is in. If he didn't live there, how do all of these people know that a police report has been filed against him? I DID NOT LIE!! I TOLD THE TRUTH AND I AM THE ONE THAT SEEMS TO BE LOOKING LIKE THE FOOL!!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK FORWARD TO GOING HOME AFTER I GET OFF OF WORK BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH!!!! I HATE LIFE!!! I AM TRYING TO KEEP THE FAITH AND BELIEVE GOD IS IN CONTROL BUT WHAT IS TAKING HIM SO LONG?! I WISH GOD WOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND TAKE MY LIFE. I FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT HOPING I DON'T WAKE UP. I AM SO TIRED OF EVERYTHING.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Now26,

You know, it sounds like HE has some major issues that need to be dealt with. I am glad to hear that you are moving - sometimes that is the best thing. Don't let him get to you - that gives him power. Can you play music, listen to an MP3 player, turn up the TV, something to drown out his voice until you move? And guess what, people are always going to talk - an unfortunate part of humanity. It's your reaction to their actions that will determine your happiness. There will always be people that are hard to be around. DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU. Can you get a leave, maybe a medical one - just to give you a break? Lifting you up - hang in there.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 pm

I have moved out into another apartment and now I still keep hearing his voice. I feel like i am being watched. I don't know how he is watching me or listening to me but something is going on. He keeps saying you know you about to go to jail, you idiot. HE IS A FREAKING LIAR!!!. I did not file a false police report. God doesn't do anything. I still feel as though i am being harassed by him. I am not hearing this in my head. I had to listen to his harassment for almost 4 months. The first week that i stayed in here was fine. Now i can hear his voice all over again. The police report was filed on 20 Apr, almost three months ago. If I was going to jail for filing a false police report, they would have done it already. I'M SICK OF THIS!!! MY NATURAL REACTION TO SOMEBODY BOTHERING ME WOULD BE TO GO CURSE THEM OUT AND TO FIGHT THEM ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE IS HARASSING ME! HE IS THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!I LOST SO MUCH SLEEP, LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT ALL BECAUSE HE WAS LISTENING TO EVERYTHING THAT HE WAS DOING. I COULDN'T EVEN TALK ON MY CELL PHONE WITHOUT HIM LISTENING TO MY CONVERSATIONS. THESE APARTMENTS ARE CRAP IN THIS AREA OF NORTH LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS!! THEY ARE SO OLD AND THE WALLS ARE SO THIN!! This is the worst place I have ever been stationed and assigned to. I can't believe God is going to help me with anything if he allows people to harass me like i am a nobody and treat me with such inhumane disrespect like i am nobody. I don't even know why i am hanging on to him. He doesn't care.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Hey Now 26,

You have to hang on to the truth. Are you going to jail? No. That is not a true statement. People cursed and threw slurs at Jesus all of the time but he knew the truth and therefore no matter what he was accused of or what people said he didn't waver. Stay strong and I wouldn't even give this person the satisfaction of your response. Sounds like they have issues. Don't be afraid - you're not alone even though I know it feels like it at times. God LOVES you, cherishes you, don't give up...I know you're in a hard place. Hang in there through this tough season. It will be worth it. Praying for you that the Father would hold you in His arms and give you Peace.

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”