Whole Armor of God!!! I pray you read my last posting Tardy!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Mrs T Bones !!!! Where have you been ???????

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi manofmusic :) :) :),
Aaaaw it is sooooo very nice hearing from you!!! Long time, no hear, my dear friend!!! I have been very, very busy around here!!! My niece moved in with us, and she is attending college and I have been helping her with her studies!!!

I pray that all is well with you!!! May God richly bless you, my dear friend!!! Cloie

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 am

I saw the bit on the news a while ago about the race track owner (I think his name was Vince or Wince ???) Such a tragedy ! My prayers went out !

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 am

Hey manofmusic, :) :) :)
You are not going to believe this, but that happened at the dirt race track where my son (Brandon) races!!! Wince Mayabb was a very, very good friend of ours and we have known him our entire lifetime!!!

I was not at the track when this happened to Wince, but Brandon and my hubby sure were!!!

It was an horrible, horrible tragedy, since he was the owner of the track and a very good person!!!

We miss him sooooo very much!!! My hubby and our son (Brandon) are at the track, now!!!

This will be the very last race of the season, and I pray that God places a hedge around all of those at the track!!!

I could barely believe my eyes, when I saw what you just wrote, because I had no idea, that you would see this on Canadian TV!!!

This happened around a month or so ago!!! It has been soooo very difficult on every one in our community, because we live in a very small community and everyone knows everyone!!!

I think there were more people at the track that night, than there has ever been!!! I thank God that HE spared me from being at that track, that night!!! I was in Church!!! Praise God, Praise God and Praise God!!!

That dirt track is just a hop and skip from where we live manofmusic!!!

I must say that I was totally shocked when you sent me this message!!! This is much too weird of me!!!

Have a beautiful afternoon my friend!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Actually, with the cable company I deal with, about 40% of our channels are American stations. We have channels out of Georgia, Atlanta, Texas, Chicago and all kinds of sports channels from the States too. I don't remember where I saw it, but I remember a while ago that you mentioned that your family races cars at a dirt track and I noticed that you were from Kentucky. I think I saw it on one of those stations.....but don't quote me on that ! LOL

It certainly was a tragedy though.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey manofmusic,
The odds of you hearing about this are almost 0!!! Because, we live in a very tiny community with a very small population and it would take a magnifying glass to find us on the map..TEEEEE HEEE!!!

And this should have been news of the past, since it has been almost 2 months ago!!!

Very strange indeed, but I assume "stranger" things have happened on earth..lolololol..

Thanks for getting back to me on this one!!! May God richly bless you manofmusic!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 am

Mrs T Bones !!!! I remember now where I heard about the news. I got an email from the online church. You wrote about the news and then provided a link to the website from the TV station that it was broadcasted on. It was a month or so ago. I finally figured it out ! LOL I knew I eventually would ! What a relief ! I'm NOT going senile (yet LOL)

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Hey manofmusic :) :) :),
I am soooooo very thankful to hear that you are not going "senile" on us...lololololol..That is very good news!!!

Yessum, that was posted on the little online church and I did provide the link to the news channel!!!

I think the puzzle has finally been solved...Teee HEEEE!!!

I thought about sending you that link called "An ODE to Forgetfulness" but, since you have already seen it, then I think I will wait until you become just a little bit more "senile"..lololololol

Have a great night manofmusic!!! May God richly bless you tonight and always is my prayer for you!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”