I feel like i have fallen into a deep hole with no escape, need prayer please

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
nessa9522

Post by nessa9522 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:38 am

So lately i have been having constant what if thoughts. My head has been feeling wierd, I have been getting headaches, pressure on my head and face, dizziness, and its weird i feel like something moving in my head. its weird. I went to the hospital and they did a ct scan and I have an mri scheduked for next week and just keep tjhinking what if its a brain tumor or cancer or something..... the ct scan came back fine and they diagnosed me with tension headaches.... i dont know i am leaving it in Gods hands. Please pray for me.

Post by Guest » Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 pm

nessa9522, Hey there, I will definately pray for you. I also wanted to encourage you that what you are experiencing sounds alot like what I went through about 1 1/2 years ago. I was so tense in my muscles in my neck and upper back that I literally couldn't walk straight. I went to the hospital and had to hold onto the walls to get to the ER. I, too, went through the CT scan and an MRI, and thank God, everything was fine. I ended up going to a physical therapist who helped me ALOT. I still do the exercises along with the relaxation CD from the program when I feel myself getting tense. I think I had all the same symptoms as you listed. I have come very far and don't have nearly the trouble I had before. I still have a ways to go but I want to encourage you that you will get better and come out of this. Hang in there. ;)

Post by Guest » Sat May 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Dear Nessa :) :) :),
I replied to your PM, and I will definitely pray for you!!!

I know exactly how you feel and it is no fun!!! On the contrary, it is extremely unpleasant and terrifying!!!

I was an agoraphobic for 21 years of my adult life and it was a horrible time for me!!!

I could not have been more scared, if someone had placed a loaded gun to my head!!!

I pray that God blesses you beyond understanding on your road to recovery!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”