My Credit Report.....with a twist , hehehe

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:52 pm

If my life was a credit report and I was trying to obtain salvation, based on my score I wouldn't get it.

My history shows that I've been delinquent in praise, past due in prayer, my worship has been in collections and I've missed a few payments (tithes) or only paid half (you know how we put $20 in the basket and feel like we've done God a favor).

Not to mention that my debt (sin) to income (blessings) ratio is too high.

BUT I thank God that I was able to file bankruptcy (repentance) and it cleared me of all of my debt (sin).
Now I have a co-signer (Jesus) whose score is FLAWLESS... Not one blemish (sin) on his report.

So now.... I QUALIFY for EVERYTHING! Most importantly I've inherited eternal life and I didn't have to put one penny down.

All of my closing costs were covered when Jesus laid down His life for me!!!! I hear that my future home has all of the upgrades too.

Hardwood floors? Please!! I'll be walking on gold! : - )

Thank You Lord for Your unmerited mercy, grace & favor!!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm

This was a great inalogy of Gods mercy and grace and yep when I look at my walk with Jesus this pretty much is me. Im ok even if my score is low. God is not finished with me yet and He knows my heart so I will not worry or cary guilt for not going to church or tithing. I am going to a fellowship lunch tomorrow with a pastor friend of mine I am excited about this and trust God will touch my heart. This will be a possitive event for me and yummy too I am sure

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Coolness Catcrazy! Hey watch out for cats and potted plants, sometimes they think they are cat boxes haha
I love cats too!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 am

jillzmind.

Your posting was a picture of me too. God is so good!!

God Bless You.
Texas Blossom

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:09 pm

This is freedon one of my cats. Her name fits her. My husband and I freed her from a pound. She does not like to be held or like other cats. She wants to be outside all day and tries to stay away from the boys my other two cats. This potted plant is hers. They all do love the cat nip especially fresh. I try to keep it around for them and then I dry it and put it in there toys. I had a great time at church lunch yesterday. The pastor talked about Timothy,Paul and Epaphroditus and how they were servants of Christ. The pastor made a statement about how your asked to serve in the church chosen its not the reason people go to church. Anyway I thought back when I was going to a church and was asked to play the tamberine because I had the loudest clap the pastor had ever heard and could keep everyone on beat and I always sat in front so I would not be distracted by what others were doing in there seats. I very shortly after picking up that tamberine no one else would was asked to play on the platform with the rest of praise team then asked to join the praise team. I really did love the church at that time in my life. And today my head is flooded with neg thoughts thinking about that time in my life. I can not explain it would take a very long time and I have said enough. That was then and this is now. May The Lord forgive me for falling and I know He does I just do not know how to forgive myself. I still love the Lord and know He is real and in my heart or I would,nt be crying while I am typing this. Anyway I opened up my bible which I do not do on a regular basis anymore to find out how to spell Epaphroditis and remember where the pastor got his info and low and behold I came across this bit of info out of the niv study bible I will not type it out for I have taken up enough space but if interested read Phil.4:6 Anxiety wow God wants me back He never left I did. Thanks all for listening hope I didnt bore anyone. If you are not a christian I only ask that you do not reply negatively I am kinda sentive right now Thank you

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 pm

All of my closing costs were covered when Jesus laid down His life for me!!!! I hear that my future home has all of the upgrades too.

It is not by any good thing we are or do, not tithes, not works, not denominational affiliation, not your participation in the institutional church, that we are saved. We can't buy it, and can't earn it!

Salvation comes to us by nothing other than the blood of Jesus. He paid the price of all our debts, and maintains us white as snow by our repentance, confession, and acceptance of this grace given to us a free gift!

Got Blood? Got Grace? Got Salvation!Thank you Jesus! He paid a debt He did not owe, for a debt we could not pay! Amen and Amen!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

I say "Amen and Amen" to that!!! It is by grace through faith, not of works, lest any man should boast!!!

I thank God that Salvation is a free gift!!! We do not have to work to earn it!!!

Jill, This is such a beautiful topic!!! Thank you dear sister for beginning it!!!

God is soooooo good to each and every single one of His children!!!

Have a great night everyone knowing that if you have been "born again" the blood that was applied to your soul did NOT go anywhere!!! It is still there!!!

What precious promises the Good Lord has given to each of us!!! Hallelujah, OH What a SAVIOR!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 pm

My Dear Family in Christ Jesus,
I would love for each of you to hear this beautiful song, because I know it will bless your souls!!!

Enjoy... The Blood Is Still There!!!

I love all of my brothers and sisters with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength...Cloie

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 am

Praise God!

What a powerful song! Thank you dear sister!
The blood is still there! Amen and Amen!

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2010 8:15 am

Awesome! Amen & Amen! There's some good stuff going on right here...Love It! :D

Be Blessed Everyone!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”