I failed God

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
jennkatz

Post by jennkatz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:10 am

I had the worst panic attack in a while and instead of turning to God I let the panic attack take over and was a mess. I am so ashamed that I didn't turn to Him. I am also very embarrassed, I had one at work and had to come home for the first time. Now I'm worried that it will happen again at work, I can't lose my job!!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 am

Breathe... God understands, belive me, God knows what you are going thru, He knows that during a panic attack our brain is playing tricks on us, we are not thinking straight.
I understand your fear of having another panic attack at work, I have been there.
You are the most important person at this moment. You need to take care of yourself.
God loves you.... never forget that

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 am

that is the worst thing for us to do is fearin another one because guess what we will.remember it is only anxiety your body reacting to a chemical surging thru your body if a person could get up and walk around and do deep bretheing also talking to your self leaving only makes it harder to go back but you can where do you work is there anyone you can talk to any thing to get your mind off of it then it will go away in about 20 minutes it stinks I am having a set back myself we need to learn to cope with it and unlearn it once and for all then like in the program it won't come back if we only learn to live with it then we will always have to

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 am

I work at Wal-Mart I tried to hang in there, and had some friends try to help me through it, but I couldn't do it. Tonight I have to work and I'm going to take zanex before I go in to keep me calm so I can work. Wal-Mart is not very understanding to panic attacks.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 am

a lot of places aren't understanding to panic just depends on who you talk to.

how did it go last night hope you made it thru because if you can endure it and get thru it you will become more stronger then positive feeds on positive enstead of fear feeds on fear hope you are better

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”