Prayer PLease

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Dawn_Izza(_E=mc2_)

Post by Dawn_Izza(_E=mc2_) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:05 pm

I am getting ready to switch medications. (From Prozac to Zoloft which worked for me before a few years ago). Please help me to place all my trust in God that he will get me through this next few weeks and that this will be a smoothe transition. Thank you and God Bless!

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Dear Dawn Izza,
I pray against any of the side affects these meds can cause, I pray for you to have God's guidance & direction in this. I also pray that if God has an alterative for you that he would reveal it to you. His desire for us is to be whole, complete, nothing missing, nothing broken.

In His Love,
ljanz

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Thank you so much Ijanz. I have begun tapering off the Prozac and will begin Zoloft in a week or so. Thank you for praying for me :-)

God Bless You!

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2010 7:19 am

hi dawn good wishes with that, and i believe you will do fine ... now u believe in that too. even if a few bumps or worries...then again you may be surprised as clear sailing and better help on its way for you.

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Since posting this, I decided not to start the Zoloft yet...I am 5 days without anxiety meds. I figured if I feel the same ON the meds, then what is the point? I'm trying to work through it and trust in the Lord to see me through. It is hard sometimes, but I know he's there for me...all the way.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 am

Hi Dawn,

Praise God! This is awesome, He will help you through this just keep asking :)

Check your private msg
ljanz

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 am

I am considering increasing my doseage for my medication I am on zoloft right now I am a college student and I am not sure if it's a good idea if i do so? I am going to start the program over I started it 2 years ago and I am going to restart it because I did'nt finish it I stopped at the last 3 sessions

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 pm

I have been taking zoloft for 5/6 years and juyst iincreased my dose last year from 50mg x1 a day to 25mg in am and 50 mg at pm. It is working better for me for the anxiety but I also take buspar x2 a day so I don't have that really tense feeling all the time. Just remember every person is different.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Dawn i asked budah to guide you in wisdom. hope that helps.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi Dawn,

God will be with you through this transition:) Have you ever read "Footprints"? It's a saying that talks about God carrying you in your time of need. Reading it always puts my focus back on my faith! I'll be praying for you!

Jodi

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”