BSF

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Bakedpears

Post by Bakedpears » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:51 am

Just wondering if there is anyone who attends BSF in their city?

BSF is Bible Study Fellowship International. It is a world-wide bible study. Each week, people all over the world are studying the same lesson. In all, there are nearly 1,000 BSF classes with 200,000 class members in more than 30 nations across six continents! Nearly 800 of the classes are held in the U.S. I think it's pretty cool that someone in Ohio can be studying the same lesson someone in China is studying. Check out the website. <A HREF="http://www.bsfinternational.org" TARGET=_blank>www.bsfinternational.org</A>

Lionsfan44

Post by Lionsfan44 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:15 am

Bakedpears,
That is a wonderful organization, i attend on in my town. And it is wonderful to study the word, and BSF is an awesome organization. Thanks for putting up the site. Hope others will chose to find one in thier area.. Nelly

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:37 am

Nelly- that's great! Each one reach one:)

Post by Guest » Mon May 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Yes, I attended BSF JUST this last year. In Arizona. I enjoyed it very much. It means alot to me to study the Bible. I believe it will help me with my disorder. Especially, believing and having faith that God is helping me and leadme to the Stress ctr. for stress and anxiety. It is helping me. Anyone else feel this way. thanks, loux

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”