Jesus has carried me!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Donald W. Sautter

Post by Donald W. Sautter » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 am

I've been to the bottom of the bottomless pit of depression and the Lord Jesus was there for me and Jesus is there for you no mater what you think of yourself or what you do in this world.
Tears for Jesus Ministry

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 am

Thank you for those words of faith and affirmation. I can really use them.

Take care and God Bless.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi,
I can totally relate to you!!! If it weren't for Jesus Christ, then I don't believe that I would ever have came out of that pit of despair, fear, depression, and panic/anxiety attacks!!!

The program does help tremendously, but it takes Jesus to truly overcome these things!!!

No wonder "Spirituality" is mentioned in this program!!! Without Jesus, I do not know what would have become of me, because I was agoraphobic for 21 years of my adult life!!!

God reached down HIS big hand and pulled me right out of there, and my life has not been the same since!!!

Don't get me wrong, I still have my good and bad days, but I have a friend who goes with me every single place that I go in this life!!!

I do not need to comfort myself, because HE comforts me through the bad times in my life!!!
I feel that deep abiding "Love & Peace" down deep within my soul, that surpasses all understanding!!!

I do not need a "safe person" because I already have one in HIM!!! He lives inside of me and goes with me and I am more than "safe" in his tender loving care!!!

I suffered soooo long and sooooo much with every "fear" known to mankind, and I have overcome by the blood of the Lamb of God!!!

When I look back on where I was and where HE brought me from, then, it is almost "unbelievable"...

If I lived to be a hundred years old, then, I could never begin to thank HIM enough for what HE has done for me!!!

If you can imagine yourself feeling like you were dying all day long, every single day of your life and "never dying" then, you probably know how I felt all of those years!!!

I was that terrified of those panic attacks!!! If someone had a loaded gun to my head, then I know of a certainty, that I could NOT have been more terrified of my body symptoms when I was having those panic attacks!!!

I always knew by the "Grace of God" that someday, I would be free from all of that, but I had no idea when!!!

Read these Scriptures and you will find what God did for me, and HE is no respecter of persons....These Scriptures apply to all of God's children...Enjoy!!!

<< Psalm 34 >> King James Bible
1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.

4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

11 Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?

13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

16 The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

These promises stand soooo true today!!! God is the same, yesterday and forever, and HE cannot lie!!!

Thank you for beginning this thread!!! May God greatly bless you for doing so!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Dearest Ms. T Bones
I am just tickled to pieces over what you write.
The world wouldn't be complete without you. The Lord has blessed us. I have a two page letter of how the Lord Jesus saved me. Request a copy at my e-mail address "tearsforjesus910@aol.com
Tears for Jesus Ministry
My heart has not the strength to stand without crying over the things He has done for me.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm glad I found this peer group. I'm in week 2. The first week, I was excited. I'm still excited, but it seems more of a battle this week. Today was the first day since I stated the program that I had to 'fight' to relax. Uuuhhh. I will press on.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi ya Grovner
I cannot say enough over Lucinda's program, it is about self control of your life, which is the last fruit of the Spirit of our Lord Jesus. I have been crying to Jesus since 1978 and I love every moment of it. If you don't have love, joy and the peace of our Lord Jesus it is time to cry to Jesus, He is the only one who gives them away. Give the positive mood formula a long term try, all the meds don't feed the brain, but amino acids do. God has blessed you, you just don't know it. Keep seeking.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:56 pm

I will. Thank you so much. I don't know whether I'm wierd or not, but it seems that some part of me likes to be depressed and withdrawn. I know it is my flesh. Keep me in your prayers. I thought about saying I want my life back. But as I look back, I did a lot of performing and people pleasing. So I'll say, I want a new life. A true life. Where I'm honest with God and honest with myself. I have the honesty down (definitely a daily walk on that one). Being naked and not ashamed is freeing but risky too. I'm believing God for so many things. I have to keep declaring His word. I will live and not die. I will make it. I have victory. Thanks for listening. I know I seem a little scattered in this reply, but I know you understand.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 am

Grovner
No one has an easy road to walk down. For years I thought God would put my life back together but that did not start to happen until i learned to control my emotions and not my emotions control me, it has not been easy. I would ask the Lord when He would put my life back together, and it seems He would say "I already have," And I would get angry and ask Him "what are You thinking? He said read My Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. Trusting in the Lord and leaning not on our own understanding definitely is not easy to do. It seems that all we have is our own understanding to do what we think is what we want. It is an every day struggle. The Word of God says that the blood of Jesus cleanse us from all our sin, but I don't feel it in my life even after al that the Lord has done for me i still struggle. We are all in the same boat crossing the sea of galilee with the winds a blowing and the waves a tossing. What did Jesus do when the disciples woke Jesus and said we are going to drown. I see the world as clean by the blood of our Lord Jesus but it still struggles as if it wasn't clean. If you think your mind is playing tricks on you, seek to feed it with amino acids and calm it down alittle thats what i do. GABA, DAME are brain function amino acids with niacin. I shop at "iherb.com" for my supplements.I work road construction with the some of the most unhuman people around, and have the nices boss the Lord could ever provide. I put in 12 to 15 hour days for 7 months straight and laid off in winter. My life is very demanding walking up to 4 to 500 miles a summer. I am always in the boat crossing the sea of galilee.
Oh yea I understand!!!!
Tears for Jesus Ministry

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 am

Hi Grovner, I will be praying for you!!! I pray that God blesses you beyond human understanding in your daily walk with him!!!

Have a beautiful day in Christ Jesus!!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”