Great quote for overcoming anxiety

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
jms75

Re: Great quote for overcoming anxiety

Post by jms75 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jessica and i started the program a week ago... i liked what is posted on here and i would like to join this group... i am a believer in Christ Jesus... im struggling with anxiety, panic attacks... any encouragement and support is what im seeking... hopefully make friends too... :)

Thank you!

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Welcome JMS75 :D

egriff

Post by egriff » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:46 pm

lilchrissy wrote:Be patient and kind to yourself Lynda and I am sure you will :D
Roger that... Did anyone ever hear from Paislee? :cry:

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Not yet :(

WW

Post by WW » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 pm

egriff wrote:
lilchrissy wrote:Be patient and kind to yourself Lynda and I am sure you will :D
Roger that... Did anyone ever hear from Paislee? :cry:
Please add me to the concerned Paislee friends... I hope someone hears from him soon.

Waldo Hepinstein

Post by Waldo Hepinstein » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:05 pm

I am glad to hear that the quote "God helps those who help themselves" is helping some people. In actuality, that quote is not from the bible, instead it is from Benjamin Franklin. What I really like about God is that he helps me even when I am unable to help myself. Even when I am feeling like I am a mess, God reminds me that I am His mess and He is there to take all of my cares and worries on Him. Even when I feel worthless, fearful or alone, I know that God will never leave me or forsake me. If that is all I have to hang on to, it is all I need. Thank you Jesus!

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 am

Amen! Thanks for sharing :)

Coach Chris StressCenter.com

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Waldo Hepinstein wrote:I am glad to hear that the quote "God helps those who help themselves" is helping some people. In actuality, that quote is not from the bible, instead it is from Benjamin Franklin. What I really like about God is that he helps me even when I am unable to help myself. Even when I am feeling like I am a mess, God reminds me that I am His mess and He is there to take all of my cares and worries on Him. Even when I feel worthless, fearful or alone, I know that God will never leave me or forsake me. If that is all I have to hang on to, it is all I need. Thank you Jesus!
Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Merta1234

Post by Merta1234 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:37 pm

jms75 wrote:Hello Everyone,

My name is Jessica and i started the program a week ago... i liked what is posted on here and i would like to join this group... i am a believer in Christ Jesus... im struggling with anxiety, panic attacks... any encouragement and support is what im seeking... hopefully make friends too... :)

Thank you!
Jessica I am a true believer in Jesus Christ myself and love him but my anxiety is hard and so is my panic attacks. I need alot of support.
Merta

lilchrissy

Post by lilchrissy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:04 pm

We all need all kinds of support Merta :D

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”