Bleediing

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Ivyheart <><

Post by Ivyheart <>< » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:10 am

Hi guys,
I have been tapering down off paxil for a week or so now, and I feel like I have had ups and downs....bbut making it through thank God! But for the past two weeks I have been bleeding. I thought at first it was just a weak period, but then after 5 days it got very heavy! I called into the Dr. and the prescibed me pregesterone? Since I am on bio Identical Hormones (Testoserone and Estragen?) They said my body isn't realizing it need to stop bleeding so they gave me pregesterone in hopes that it would stop the bleeding. Well, it hasn't yet and I feel weeak and frusterated because as any woman knowws being on your period at all is yuck, much less being on a super heavy wone for weeks! Please keep me in prayer, between the decreasing of my paxil and then this situation I feel worn down. I pray for the bleeding to stop, and that they figure out how to help this not to happen again!

Barb- How is your poison Ivy?? I am so sorry you are dealing with that. I hope it is getting a little better by now. I continue to pray! And you asked for prayer so that you could keep a sweet spirit through all you are going through. I know how you feel, all we can do is give it up to Jesus, I no I am not myself right now and He understands all we are going through.

God Bless,
ivy

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:22 am

Ivy, hey. When I was on Paxil, I actually had missed periods. Entire months and I would skip them. My husband and I had so many "pregnancy" scares... Come to find out, it was the Paxil. I am back to normal now. Give it time sweetie.
Paxil's a great but powerful drug. It's side effects and withdrawals can we be way out there. Check out <A HREF="http://www.paxilprogress.org" TARGET=_blank>www.paxilprogress.org</A>.

cfe

Post by cfe » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:06 pm

Ivy, I'm sorry you're going thru all that.
Father, I pray for my friend Ivy that this bleeding would stop and she'd get her energy and happy self back. You shed your blood for us, Jesus. Tather, thank you that you loved Ivy and all of us so much you gave up your son. At the cross He gave forgivenes, healing and so much more. I'm claiming healing for Ivy, myself and my friend Pat right now in Jesus name. Amen

The poison ivy isn't burning as much but still itching. I did go out to eat tonite but there's still blotches all over my neck and spots on my face. I feel like a freak! We were out for Mom's birthday. Everyone was getting hugs but staying away from me because they didn't want to get it. :( Well, this too shall pass. Please pray for my friend Pat who had hip surgery and is in much pain. The Dr. took her off all pain pills and all vitamins and herbs. He gave her Coumadin to prevent blood clots, that's it. She can't do anything for 6 wks. and is having people come in. I'll go Wed. and Fri. Wed. only for lunch cuz then I go to my natural Dr. who lives out that way. Lots of gas! Well, God connects us with other Christians so we can be praying all over the world like the song "He's got the whole world in His hands." :)
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:01 am

Thank you Healing, and Barb thank you for lifting me up in prayer. I go tomorrow morning for blood work hopefuly going to figure out how to get the bleeding to stop. Today Is my birthday I turn 33, I woke up feeling a lot of sharp pains in my stomach and chest, and unablt to get a good deep breath. I know the lord hears our prayers and will take care of our needs. I just hate feeling weak, and tired. Thank you for the understanding words and prayer. I am glad to hear your poison ivy it starting heal. I have to keep saying "this to will pass" Just like the shadow e-mail, we can't stay in the same place forever.
Barb,,, i willbe in prayer for your friend Pat, how hard this is for her....no pain meds! I know the hard part can also be having to rely so much on others, it gets so frusterating when you can't "do" for yourself. Thank God she has friends who will come in and help! Thank God Barb, that even though you have your own struggles you are still willing to serve her!

So I just want to say a big happy birthday to me! And I pray I remember all that I have to be thankful for, even in times when I am not feeling well! I am thankful to just be alive!

God Bless,

Ivy

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:43 am

Happy B - Day Ivy!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:18 am

Thank you Healing!!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:50 am

Just an update, I finally stopped bleeding...I guess the pregestrone kicked in. Thank God!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:27 pm

If blood clots happens in your body, after bleeding. Use Generic coumadin, It is an anticoagulant or a blood thinner. This medication used in the treatment of blood clots in lungs and heart. You can get warfarin for 1MG, 2MG and 5 MG available in the market. Some side effects occur such as vomiting, gas, bloating, stomach pain, hair loss and nausea.

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”