God Has The "Perfect Plan" For Our Lives!!!

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi Everyone, :) :) :)
I guess, by now, most of you have realized that everyone has their good and bad days. Just because something stressful is going on in your life, right now, does not mean that you can't deal with it. You may think...This is just too hard, but, you will bounce back!!!

Life can be really tough, at times. It can throw us some tough challenges. Sometimes, we feel like no-one could ever be this bad. When you find yourself feeling like this, just accept your feelings, never run from them, and know that "nothing is ever as bad as it seems"...

I am a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason. We do not have all the answers, but, we have to trust that things will get better.

I, also, believe that God has a plan for each and every one of us. I called it God's plan for our lives!!! We need to trust Him, because, He knows exactly what He is doing.

I think God allows things to happen for a reason, and that in the long run, it is always in our best interest. Once it is over and done, we can then look back and understand that His plan was the "perfect plan"...

We make mistakes, but, God never does...He is in absolute control of every aspect of our lives, even when we feel forsaken and alone.

I believe that it is these "darkest moments" in our lives that we carries us!!!

Of course, we can become so obsessed with our negative thoughts, that we actually forget who really is in control of this universe.

Just when we think we have it all figured out...Wham...We find out we know nothing!!!

Life is full of it's ups and downs. Don't despair, and don't give up hope...God has that perfect plan for your life!!!

Today we are blessed, for none of us are promised tomorrow....God Bless

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”