Group praying?

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
dlcottage

Post by dlcottage » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Thank you so much for adding me .I will be joining in at 10 pm eastern time !!
thanks rose

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Mon May 05, 2008 9:38 am

I have been attending the Lakeland,FL revival at a store in my town via broadcast from God Tv. Please pray for all of us who have been attending. We are all getting hit. The scripture came to me today from Isa.59:19 "When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him." So what does that mean? What's the standard?

At the meeting last night a back room was flooded. not totally but enough water that 3 guys had to use wet vacs to suck it up. Our bsmt. was flooded a week or so ago and this morning there's problems with the sump pump or well. I was told by the worker my husband needs to get a pipe outside..more work. The stress of this house is killing us. We got a new car and my husband backed into a tree at his brothers and of course caused damage to the car (and tree lol) Now I looked out my back door to discover our mailbox and 3 neighbors are all knocked down.

My mom and stepdad will be driving to WI tomorrow from FL. He has had problems with his hearing and now eye problems. He's 86. Pray for safety. He's told not to drive at night but can be stubborn and doesn't take time to rest. My mom is very worried. Please pray for all of us. Thanks.

bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Fri May 09, 2008 3:06 pm

Barb and all,
My brother in law called earier to have us turn on the God Channel and watch the Lakeland Revival. My husband immediately said it was too charasmatic for him, but he didn't change the channel. After about half an hour, he got up and came over to me and put his arms around me. He said we was praying for my healing and that it would happen in God's way. I added that it would also be in His time. He then prayed for me. That meant the world to me and it was so beautiful.
I know my battle has been irritating and tiresome for my husband, but I am so thankful that he has never let me go- he's held my hand the entire way. Maybe I should have posted this under triumphs because it really feels good, and that's something that is an unusual feeling for me.
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

cfe

Post by cfe » Sat May 10, 2008 1:03 am

how wonderful for you I dream of, that happening for me. I watch allot of Christian things, and my husband doesn't pay it much attention, and if he does it is usually to make fun of it. but "Faith comes by hearing the word of God." and it is in the air of my home. and he doesn't change the channel any more (unless their is a ball game he wants to see real badly) one day we will pray together.

I added that it would also be in His time.
God can move in lightening speed faster than the blink of an eye, be positive, and don't limit God. believe with you husband without adding a jot or a tittle. I truly believe God can speak to a mans heart, unlike He can to a woman's. Men just don't have as much trouble believing in their worth and Value like we women do.
I also believe learning to Accept our value and worth by faith through Christ will keep us from being insecure and unable to trust those who want to love us.
<span class="ev_code_RED"> And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him - Malachi 3:17 AMP
For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, now shall My covenant of peace and completness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you. - Isaiah 54:10 AMP</span>
many people believe the old testament has been completed, so they don't need to study it, but the old testament is full of ways to be, in order to receive the favor of the lord. I want to be a David, and Elijah, a Moses, a Joseph. It takes faith they went through so much but they kept their faith and God is faithful to Bless his people, of faith.

I pray we can all find our way in Christ to Accept our value, and worth, and thus our healing. in Jesus precious name. Amen
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

barbhoward

Post by barbhoward » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:32 am

where do u find the help room for the group praying?

cfe

Post by cfe » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:11 pm

I am just digging up bones, March 2008, I am checking in, I see this thread died last July, I just wanted to let you know, I am doing well, I am using the tools I learned here, and I am able to help others with what I learned, it is peaceful on this side of Anxiety and Depression, I have come to the conclusion, when I was sick with this, I was "seeing God in my rear view mirror" always running ahead of Him. Now I am living in the moment, and enjoying it more! now "I see God walking beside me, like the song says: He walks with me, and He talks with me. It is wonderful, I pray you will all make it to the garden of life, and Peace, in the Precious name of Jesus amen
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Sporadic

Post by Sporadic » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:26 am

Good morning, Cheri:
I am so glad to hear from you again and read your great testimony!
I get on here frequently and really miss those of you that used to be on here a lot. There were quite a few who no longer participate often in the forum.
I have changed my user name. I was 'cornflower'.
Congratulations , Cheri, on your 'good life' now! You sound wonderful.
God bless!!
MJF

cfe

Post by cfe » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 am

'good life'
It is a Good Life, now, I am now able to help others going through things, I am now a official "Wagon Wheel"(I have been through the $#!^ before)
and lived to tell about it, I am 5 years a survivor of the "You have 3 months to live" speech. and that is a courageous place to be in. I have always believed a person should be told, and I am glad I was, it gave me the power to take charge of my life, like I never felt I had before, it gave me a stand, to make a difference not only for myself, but for others.
Rely although none of us know how long we have to live, we need to live like there is only 3 months left. "Live like you are dying" because truly we all are, as the Lord says "One day at a time" is the only way to get through this life! I am more narcissistic now, and that suits me just fine. I learned I can't give what I don't have, and until I got the mote out of my eye, I thought every one needed me to be the "hostess with the mostess" and literally burned myself out trying to live up to that standard, now I just Live, and let Live, and when I am asked to help I can. but I don't jump in any more, once burned twice shy. I a happy! truly Happy! for the first time in my life and I have finally gotten over feeling guilty for being happy among all the sad people in my life, you know that has made a difference for them too! They are happier, when I am smiling from the inside, not just the outside, you know? My mother taught me to "fake it until you make it" only I was just faking it, and never making it, Well I have made it, and no longer have to fake it. Now even stranger respond to me, because they can see I genuinely care. I love it, and I believe God does too. I am Finlay the me He made me to be.
I pray you are also doing better. 'cornflower' I always loved that name, but Slender Reed is obviously better, for one thing it is Capitalized, showing you are thinking better of yourself now. So what is your story now? still crocheting, I made a dress for my friend with Cancer, she first thought she would save it to be buried in, I told her to wear it! They can bury you in it used! she is 2 years survivor, only she still has a lot of side effects, because she went with the surgery's, and drugs. Still in Texas? I see you are still writing, Mom tells me I should write a book, but I am not much of a writer really.
Well I had better get my day started, I got up so early, did a few things, and went back to bed I am not a early riser usually. any more. My mom is sick and I got up in the night to pray for her, she will be 80 on the 28th and I have plane tickets to go be with her for that. She is seeing my Nero Connector today, I pray he has the wisdom to help her in a mighty way.

Don57

Post by Don57 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 am

Hi Cheri:
I think I am okay, also. I come on here for the encouragement and the company. I live alone.
I had to give up driving. My eyes got too bad.
I have to close an eye to be able to read on here now. But that is okay - I can still read it for the most part. God is good!!!
Also, I found out last late fall (Nov.) that I had breast cancer. I had a single mastectomy on Jan. 6th. I am doing fine from that. It isn't quite healed yet but is healing . Again I must say that God is very good!! I am 80 years now. I reached that in Dec.
I turned down the chemo. They think that they got it all. It has a 47% chance of returning.
But I've alrady lived a long time.
It is just so good to hear from you. I just love it.
I'm so happy that you are doing well!! And I'm certain that you've helped lots of people.
I would sure like to hear from many of those who were on here in 2007 into 2008.
But I'm sure they are all enjoying life now.
Take care, Cheri. And visit again when you can.
Love you.
MJF
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger, the smarter, the faster hand; But sooner or later the person who wins is the one who thinks "I can." Author Unknown

http://dp19032k9.webs.com

cfe

Post by cfe » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:56 pm

When the M.D. told me I would be dead in 3 months with cancer or my heart. I studied cancer, and found it is actually a fungus, So I studied fungus, and found it lives on sugars, I got a cook book from a TV Show that is now on the internet, knowthecause.com I went on their phase 1 diet, got off of all estrogen, including SOY, and this country shoots estrogen in to it's dairy cows so I started drinking Almond Milk. The diet is to not eat any crabs no grains, no root crops) just meat, and above ground vegetables and no sugar at all, for 2 weeks. I did that, and 2 weeks later I did it again for 3 weeks, and I starved the tumors out. got a clean bill of health from the same M.D. 6 months after his death sentence. That is when I got Anxiety, now I am healthier, and FREE! Life is Good! now, even my eye sight is better.
God Bless you and yours

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”