Group praying?

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:53 pm

Thanks believer, I need to hear that today. I was concentrate on a positive outcome. Thanks a million!
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

sanmannn

Post by sanmannn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:51 pm

I have seen that movie "The Secret" its awesome!!! I would as advise not only believers but all to watch it.

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:19 pm

Your welcome Beverly.......I know theres alot on your plate and you are doing a fabulous job. I just want you to know that I am so proud of you!!! Your courage and your determination are wonderful qualities. Remember with all the challenges.....they too shall pass.

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:26 am

Welcome; sanmannn, I have heard good things about that film.

Believer08; your encouraging words are inspiring.

bevhembree: I was reminded yesterday, of the parable of the Pool of Bethesda. The angel would come down and trouble the water, and it was in the midst of that trouble, the healing came. We are told to embrace our trouble, and learn from it, to accept it as inevitable, and I have learned over the years, that if God directs my steps, and I believe He does, then He will lead me though the inevitable trouble of this world, and I must be of good cheer, and clame the Joy of the Lord and in the midst of my trouble, my Breakthrough comes. Lucinda calls it growth spurts. Now 2 years after finishing her course, I am relaxed, rested, and prepared with my tools to stay calm so; when my world is troubled, I know that I have the power to speak peace to the storm, and wait for my healing. It is such a blessing and this course, was the catalyst God directed me to, that lead me to sing in my trouble, knowing the Rainbow will come in His timing.

Joy and cheer give us the strength to carry on toward the goal that the Lord has set for us in life. by, Joyce Meyer
<span class="ev_code_RED">And be not grieved and depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold. - Nehemiah 8;10 amp</span>And be not grieved and depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold. - Nehemiah 8;10 amp

Lord God I pray for my friends in our prayer group, to keep our eyes on You, and not on the storm around us, give us the strength to carry on toward the goal that You have set for us, with Joy and laughter, we have power to be calm in the midst of our trouble, our healing will come, In the precious name of Jesus Amen.
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:22 am

CFE, thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the writings.

What you have written is simply beautiful!!! It really touched home this morning. There are so many righteous scriptures to apply during our challenges I tend to forget them and stand on them in Faith during the storm. Thank you so much for this. Have a wonderful and blessed ressurection day!

Jennifier

Post by Jennifier » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:07 pm

Believer08,

You made tears come to my eyes, thanks I needed that. I try my best, and sometimes I feel the Holy Spirits presence so strong to tell someone something that I have to do it right then and others I feel like they aren't going to listen at all. I do discern somethings but sometimes I think that I just don't know how to go about it. I am getting better and I have been trying to do all that I know how to do. Work is getting better I have learnt how to deal with the panicy feelings that I get, I haven't walked out anymore so that is good. I feel like I have alot of people around me to keep my mind off of things so that is nice. And I have heard some amazing stories from people that arent christians but have gotten gifts like children when it wasn't possible to the human eyes of the doctors. That really comforted me because me and my husband have tried but haven't had any children in the almost 4 years we have been together and upon praying about it I felt comfort that if it is in God's will it will happen, so I don't think about it anymore. I am glad that I have been a blessing to you just as you are to me. I will always hlep all that God puts in me to help. I know what you mean by the wolfs in sheeps clothing and I have found many of those here on this site, but those people just need lots of prayer so I can relate by knowing that there is power in praying. God bless you and I hope that your voice is back and your throat isn't hurting anylonger. Sorry I missed everyone Wed. I was real tired and needed to get some sleep, my allergies have been acting up and work has drained me because it has been awhile since I have worked. I haven't even been on here as much because of it. That is okay though because I will get back into it once I get use to the change.

cfe

Thanks for the Welcome! I havent gotten the chance to talk to you before. I also thank you for the prayer. I am getting better at telling the enemy to leave me alone and then I pray right then and there. My friend has gone through alot and I believe that she is back in my life for a reason so I am going to see what it is and I am going to help her see the great works of the Lord when she is around me. I am praying for a way that I can get to her and help her. I don't think that it is by chance that she and I have gotten the same job at the same time and are in the same class for that job now. I know that all happens for reasons and I know that this is all done by Gods will. I do keep a journal of thoughts and I have been bringing it to work with me so the Lord will give me what I need and he will help me through it all. God bless you in all that you do.

Jennifier

*D*

Post by *D* » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:29 am

cheri,
i love so much to read what you write. it has such meaning and is so beautiful. i have not seen you on here in awhile andit was good to see you back..i hope that your EASTER was as good and have a good week and i will tak to you later. i was just looking at howmany people have viewed this site and was happy as well. take care and GOD BLESS..i hope that some wednesday night you can come to the prayer group.let me know ok. be blessed.
don

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:27 am

Cheri, Yea it's been a while since we've talked. I do hope you'll come on the prayer conf. Wed. night. It's 9pm central and l0pm eastern. The phone number is 1-866-633-6958. You are a prayer warrior and we need you.

Also my husband and I need prayers. The Christian man (had been a friend) who sold us our home with all the flaws will show up tomorrow with his manager. Pray for favor so the work needed to be done gets completed with good workmanship. Thank you everyone who prays.

musigaljm

Post by musigaljm » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi Everyone!
I am about halfway through the program and just discovered this post! I was so excited at the idea of a prayer group that I started to get tears in my eyes! What a wonderful way to come together--"where two or more are gathered", literally--things happen!!! Please count me in as part of this group, and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how I could join the phone call and prayer time? Is it still 10 p.m. for Eastern Standard? That's what I read...and are you doing a conference call on Wed. night? Thanks for your response! It blessed me sooo much to read all the prayer requests and testimonies of God's work in this forum. Hope to hear back soon! Thanks again...:-)

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:41 am

Yes musi it is on Wednesday nights. Every week enlightened will post a new thread in this forum with the date, number and time...Hope you can join us.

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”