Group praying?

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:26 am

Christine you are doing right by going to God. He is the only miracle provider on this earth. Alot of times things occur in our life to humble us enough to turn to him. But know that his love is unconditional and he has never turned away from you. Just ask him to forgive you and to come back into your life and pray your heart away to him.

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:30 am

Bev I also had a biopsy done this past Fall. I had 2 abnormal paps and it was biopsy time. After it was done I prayed and prayed until I felt the peace of God upon me. I went to a healing service at my church and begun shaking weirdly. After that the peace of all understanding was upon me. The Doctor told me who knew what he saw and the biopsy came back normal...3 months later another pap smear and that also came back normal. Glory to God...my OBGYN is still scratching his head!!!

cfe

Post by cfe » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Believer08 What a great testimonies you have! I to have been saved from death, "how excellent is His love". It is good to have you join us in prayer for one another.

Timing is a factor concerning manifested answers to prayer. We can pray for something that is the will of God. but until His timing is right in our lives, we won't see the manifestation.
If you have the Word of God to back you up your request, stand in faith until you see the results.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]. - Hebrews 11;1 AMP</span>
I pray we can stand in the gap for one another, standing in faith for the results in His timing, and in joy for the season, remembering the Joy of the Lord is our Strength, in Jesus precious name amen
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Alot of times things do come against us. I believe most of the time they are a test of our Faith. The bible says praise God for trials....for they are testimonies and Glory for him. I have literally been fully scanned from the crown of my head down to the soles of my feet.....and full testimonies with God receiving all the Glory. When things continued to happen to me I couldn't understand why....but now I see how my testimonies have lifted and inspired Faith in many.....blessings always

Jennifier

Post by Jennifier » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:05 pm

I love hearing the testomonies from people that have been healed. I don't have anything majorly wrong with me but this anxiety which has been bad only while at work. I am only there four hours a day but it has been so boring that I have only been thinking. Anyways,I have learnt how to deal with it somewhat, I have chest pains that are my triggers and normally I would go into full panic but I was ok today, I felt like I was safe and my chest stopped hurting immedialty. It was nice to be able to stop it. I have been talking to others that I know that need to know the Lord and slowly I am going to reach all of them. One was an old best friend from 7 years ago, she needs the Lord so much and I can feel being drawn back to her just to get her to recieve him. I am not sure how so please help me pray that there is a way that it will come up into conversation and pray that I will make her by my actions be drawn to him as well. Okay sorry for rambling but I needed to get this off of my chest so that I didnt keep it inside anymore. God bless all of you!

Jennifier

bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:24 pm

Believer08- What a testimony! I pray my biopsy outcome is as well as yours, but if not, I can deal with it hopefully.
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

Mello Nello

Post by Mello Nello » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:35 pm

Christine,
There is no specific way to pray to God. You can just go somewhere alone, maybe on your back porch, and talk to God like you would your very best friend.
He knows already you need to talk. He loves for us to talk to him, and share everything with him regardless what it is.
The word says, he is our "Abba" Father! You can tell him anything, and he will listen, he always has time for JUST YOU!!!
Your words dont have to be flowery, or grand,, just talk to him, like you do here! He hears every word.
Give it a try,,, see if you dont feel blessed afterward, and relived, and hopeful:) Nelly

cfe

Post by cfe » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:58 pm

Welcome Jennifier; it seems you are finding your nitch, for this season. we can not be overcomes if there is nothing to overcome, ware are you in the program, believing you are safe, with yourself, is a real important tool to managing your thoughts. God is a safe place to put your confidence, knowing He is with you is the best tool to know that you are your own safe person. I will pray for you to receive the Lords promptings in His timing, for your friend. God will draw her, and you are just the good example she needs, to show her the way. I have found that "rambling" or journaling are also very good tools, for thinking through a thing I need to do.
I pray God will guide and direct you, heal and protect you, in Jesus Holy name amen
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:48 pm

Bev don't let that "But" come in....thats doubt and fear....you serve someone greater then doubt and fear....Once doubt and fear has been invited to your situation your cancelling out faith and believing in the word.....I know it isn't easy....but its the truth. Alot of miracles today occur by purely standing on Faith, the word of God...cancelling out all doubt and fear which is not of him. Filling your mind daily with his promises until it manifest's to this world. I pray in the name of Jesus that any doubt and fear come out and that the peace of God be with you knowing that the peace you feel is sufficient till this trial has past in Jesus name amen. Have you seen the movie called.....The Secret? Its all biblical put in lament terms..........Very Powerful. There are many here that miss it to the left and the right and they really need to watch it. Its not on cable only some video places have the rights to rent it.....

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:59 pm

Jennifier I pray in the name of Jesus that God will bless you with the gift of discernment. That is nudging within you be as strong as the air that blows upon you. I pray that he will use you as a tool to save another soul that will bring him Glory!! In Jesus name

Thank you Jennifier for also being such a wonderful and balanced person on this site. I see how God uses you in such a powerful and annointed way. You help so many ...whether you relate to them or not but. Your kind words are the blessings that are being released instead of just ignoring as many others do on this site. As a believer or server of God we help all not just a clique. Jesus didn't just help one or two, he helped all that were in his path. As your walk continues in life will see many wolfs dressed in sheeps clothing and be able to discern true followers and true believers. I pray that you continue to be blessed in all areas of your life. That Gods Favor be poured upon you till there is not enough room to receive it. Remember for those who know the word........MANY ARE CALLED BUT ONLY A FEW ARE CHOSEN!!

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”