Group praying?

The spiritual response to anxiety and depression
Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:40 pm

So glad to hear your good report Monica. We will continue on praying for you and your family. God bless and keep you and may His face shine upon you. :)

christinepsc

Post by christinepsc » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:18 am

I have no clue even how to pray. Isn't that bad? I am 35 and don't know :( My parents never brought me to church. I want to pray to God for me and ask him to make sure the results a biopsy I had come back all clear. I feel like a hipercrite going to God just when I REALLY need him. I feel I have no where else to go. I am in such an anxious state right now that I can't think of anything else. My poor kids. I can't enjoy life at all right now.

Since I can't pray. I ask you if you could kindly pray for me. I don't want to be sick or die. I am terrifed to die.

Thank you
~*~Christine~*~

AMANDAJ

Post by AMANDAJ » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:42 am

never feel like a hypercrite going to God since He wants to hear from you. Ask, believe and you will receive. He gives us what we need.

AmandaJ

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:00 am

christine, Don't be afraid to go to God. He understands everything and loves you more than you could ever know. We will all be praying for you but you also need to pray. Talk to God like you would any friend. He won't condemn you. He waits for you to come to Him.

bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:42 pm

I'm embarassed to say that I'm not on top of your other posts. I know you were asking prayers for a good results from a biopsy. I've prayed for you, but felt compelled to reply here b/c God has been waiting for you to come to Him. He's waited patiently and can't wait to hear your voice. He will be elated that you turned to Him. Don't feel guilty about coming in times of need. Just resolve when this is over to go to Him in Thanksgiving and praise for a favorable outcome too.
I'm going to go back and find your other thread. I read every post and get mixed up sometimes about who is who. I think I might be facing what you are facing. I have to have a biopsy for an abnormal pap smear. This will be my second in a row. God Bless, bev
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

cfe

Post by cfe » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Welcome to you Mimi.christinepsc,AMANDAJ,bevhembree, there are 130 of us here to pray with you. God Bless you all

christinepsc; " I have no clue even how to pray. Isn't that bad?"
NO that isn't bad at all, bad is trying to do it all by yourself, thank you for coming her and allowing us to help you, AMANDAJ, Barb G.,bevhembree, and many of us that don't post, are here to help just such as you. Wear are you in the lessons, have you come to the place Lucinda tells us to have compassion for our selves, and to never should on ourselves or any one else. God is like that, He has compassion for us, and never should on us. His Love is so unconditional, it will take us all our lives to see how deep, how wide, how inconceivable His love really is for us.

A KEY TO VICTORY by Joyce Meyer
Whatever God directs you to do, whether His direction comes in the form of an inner knowing in your heart or through reading His Word, you must make the commitment to obey, Wherever, God tells you to be committed, that's where you must be committed. Commitment is one of the keys to victory. <span class="ev_code_RED">If you will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you - Deuteronomy 28;1,2 AMP</span>

That is all it takes, to commit our selves to God, let Him do the worrying, He has the solution. let Him do the healing, He has the Power, let Him do the heavy lifting, we can't even forgive ourselves without His help.
The Key is knowing who's we are, and trusting Him to do and act, and be who He says he is. I like that new song, God is "I AM" not I was, or I will be, He is now, He is in our face, right here, to help us, when we let him.
You do not have to go to church, but it helps, you do not have to get on your knees, but it can help. He takes you just as you are, and leads you to who you are, to who He made you to be. Joyce's always says be happy wear you are, on your way to wear you are going. that is the first step.
when Life gets hard "read the directions" the Bible. and get in a great prayer group like this one, ask questions, seek and you shall find God is looking for you to come home, to Him
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

cfe

Post by cfe » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:58 am

Set Your Mind and keep it Set; by Joyce Meyer
So many people's problems are rooted in thinking patterns that actually produce the problems they experience in their lives. Our enemy, Satan, offers wrong thinking to everyone, but we do not have to accept his offer.
<span class="ev_code_RED">If then you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth, - Colossians 3:1,2 Amp</span> I haven't been on in a month, but you have all been in my prayers, and in my heart. It is a busy time here, it is harvest, with the baby calves hitting the ground every day. very enjoyable to see, and good weather. I pray all is well with you all as well. I have had a few growth spurts, and dug up some old festering bones, Always thankful to Lucinda's vision, here witch has given me the tools to heal my life.
Cheri {8^) keep looking up ~!~ BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY LET IN THE LIGHT

'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'.
"What you are is God's gift to you, and what you do with what you are is your gift to God" Too Blessed to be Stressed!!! May Grace and Mercy be multiplied to you.

Lord Help me to Finish Strong - COLOSSIANS 1:10-12

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%207&version=AMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DasqYiQK7HQ

*D*

Post by *D* » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:03 am

CHERI,
it was so good to see you on here..we mised yo and are glad that you are ok.. the tools that we get from here helps us get through each day when we need something we can relate to where we once was and where we are now..take care and be blessed..
don

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:45 am

Cheri,
I hadn't checked this thread for over a month. So glad to see you're still on here. I've kinda lost touch with you. I hope you read this in time to come on the conf.prayer line. It's 9pm central time tonite (Wed.) and l0pm eastern. The number is 1-800-541-Pray or 7729. Passcode 5808848. Hope to hear your voice tonite. Barb

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:23 am

I wanted to make a slight correction to ensure those who want to participate in Wednesday nights conference have the correct number. Its

866-633-6958

Participant Passcode: 5808848

The other number posted above post is an anointed 24 hour prayer line....

Return to “Spirituality for Anxiety & Depression”