soreness and exhausted from ibs?

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
Holly J

Post by Holly J » Tue May 13, 2008 10:19 am

does iBS cause your lower right abdomen to feel very sore? i freaked out last night thinking there was something terribly wrong with me. also, can ibs cause you to feel very very tired and exhausetd?
"Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)"

Karilynn

Post by Karilynn » Tue May 13, 2008 11:21 am

Holly,

It's important to drink plenty of water when you are going through a bout of IBS. I know that diarrhea can cause light dehydration and dehydration can lead you to feeling weak, tired, achy, and sore.
hugs&kisses,
Karilynn

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert

"How you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain. And, so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big test followed by one big lesson. In the end, it all comes down to one word: grace. It's how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, darkness and the light."

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”