Stopped at tape 7 to review earlier tapes.

Suffering from IBS? Post your history, experience, comments and/or suggestions
George Sampson

Post by George Sampson » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:54 am

Week 7—I stopped at week 7 so that I could go back and review the earlier tapes.
I concentrated on tapes 3 ,4 and 7 then jumped forward to tape 14. I wanted to solidify all that I had learned. I feel so much better now that I want to perpetuate this feeling.
My original feelings of dizziness, nausea and chest pains have all gone. I started playing tennis again. We have made plans to go to a warmer place for a two week vacation this month. I feel like I am 20 years younger now.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:48 am

How encouraging! I've been spending a lot of time on 3 and 4 and will be receiving #5 this week but think I will wait another few days to start #5. Thanks for your input.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:55 am

Thank you so much for sharing that George. I was in need of some uplifting words today regarding the Program's successes and hearing yours encourages me in my decision. I'm not quite to week 7 yet, but I've got the courage to continue and have had positive results so far so believe I will make a full recovery. Enjoy your time in the sun - we're craving warmth here too. God bless your journey. Laura

Return to “Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)”